Windows 10: Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using windows 10 version 1909.It was running fine but after updating to windows inside progamme .I got version 2004. After Updating to version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TahaNuman, Apr 24, 2020.

1. TahaNuman Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

I was using windows 10 version 1909.It was running fine but after updating to windows inside progamme .I got version 2004.

After Updating to version 2004.After updating.I realized the windows was not detecting my mouse and keyboard.I tried to use windows in recovery mode.But still keyboard and mouse was not working.I need help

:)

TahaNuman, Apr 24, 2020

2. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

1. Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004 - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Stopped

2. Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update: After implementing the newest Windows update on my computer 20.10.2023 around 2300h, my original Microsoft Desktop 900 Mouse&Keyboard set has stopped working. I've been looking a solution left and right but i was unable to find one. If anybody can assist me with this problem...
  3. Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse&keyboard stopped working after update: After implementing the newest Windows update on my computer 20.10.2023 around 2300h, my original Microsoft Desktop 900 Mouse&Keyboard set has stopped working. I've been looking a solution left and right but i was unable to find one. If anybody can assist me with this problem...
  4. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  5. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  6. Mouse and keyboard stop working after Windows 10 Update

Mouse and keyboard stop working after Windows 10 Update: Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 Update. My desktop became inoperable. After spending a long time trying to fix this myself I had to take my desktop to a private tech guy. Why is this Windows update so disruptive? and shouldn't Windows be responsible for...
  7. Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version: When I am using Movies and TV, the sound is playing but not the video. I do not have any issue with KMPlayer. I get an error code Missing codec 0x887a0004....
  8. The keyboard and mouse stopped working after last update

The keyboard and mouse stopped working after last update: Windows 10 with the latest updates. The keyboard and mouse stopped working. tried connecting via usb receiver, bluetooth, or usb. Devices are detected but do not respond to movements or clicks. The device Manager has the driver error status. I connected about 5 different...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after update: So yesterday when i turned off my pc the windows installed a update. Now when i turn on my pc my keyboard and mouse dont work. Need some help plsss. submitted by /u/BlackBaad [link] [comments]...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and Keyboard stopped working after Windows Update: I have a HP Envy Laptop M6-AQ105DX that the keyboard and touchpad mouse have stopped working (touch screen still works though). However they work in BIOS setup (mousepad, keyboard and keyboard backlight) and mouse pad works in SAFE mode. When I do a clean reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble bootcamp win10 keyboard

2. mouse keyboard stop working windows 10 1909