Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tracystruble1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to device manager and made sure the option is clicked on both to wake up pc not working. I have also checked for updates on keyboard (hard wire) and mouse (also hard wired) but to no avail. Help, I do not want to keep hitting my power button for it will go bad. Thank you for your help.

:)

tracystruble1, Dec 7, 2018

2. Mouse wake PC

I want the keyboard to be able to wake up my PC. Just not the mouse.

GoFigureItOut, Dec 7, 2018
  3. DonnaP Win User
    mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

Hi Dalchina My mouse (logitech) and Keyboard (dell) are both wireless. I have a Dell desktop all in one (no box) I have checked to see that the mouse and keyboard are checked to wake up the pc. It wont come off the black sleep screen. I hope I have followed instructions properly.
    Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC [​IMG]

DonnaP, Dec 7, 2018
  4. JoanBohm Win User

Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

wake pc with mouse or keyboard

Why is option to wake pc with mouse or keyboard not available with latest update?

JoanBohm, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

1. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse wake

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot wake PC from sleep with keyboard/mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot wake PC from sleep with keyboard/mouse: OS: Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) I am unable to wake the PC from sleep with the keyboard or mouse. I took several steps and spoke at length with a microsoft tech who could not solve the problem. Here is the changes I made: -Under device manager i made sure...
  6. Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard: Help me to set up waking the pc with a mouse or keyboard. Normally when my laptop goes to sleep, I have to press the power button to wake it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-the-pc-with-mouse-or-keyboard/951b0a7c-36ee-4242-8eff-9a9d3fe59be0
  7. Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC: Hi there, I edited the BIOS settings to try and enable my keyboard and mouse and wake my computer from sleep, however now I am having the problem that moving the mouse/using keyboard also turns on my computer when it is powered off. Is there a way to get my computer to...
  8. mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

mouse/keyboard wont wake pc: Since the last Windows updates at the beginning of the month, my mouse and keyboard will not wake pc from sleep mode. I am having to do a shutdown and startup again to use pc. I am not particularly savvy on how to fix, but any plain english ideas to solve this would be...
  9. Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep

Keyboard & Mouse won't wake PC from sleep: Up until recently, I have either put my laptop to sleep or let it go to sleep at the end of the day. The next morning I would hit either the mouse or keyboard (probably mostly the esc key just because it's sort of prominent at the corner). Some time recently, I haven't been...
  10. PC wakes from hibernation with mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wakes from hibernation with mouse and keyboard: Hi all. I've been struggling for weeks in finding a solution to this very annoying behavior of my new desktop pc running W10 Pro x64. I have successfully activated hibernate mode (S4), yet whenever the PC is hibernated a shake of the mouse or the press of any key on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My mouse will not wake my pc

2. wake my pc / mouse