Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse I set them up yesterday and they were working fine. I shut them off last night and turned them back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VThompsonBFR, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.

I have a sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse I set them up yesterday and they were working fine. I shut them off last night and turned them back on this morning they will not communicate with my laptop? How do I get them to reconnect to my laptop?

:)

VThompsonBFR, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JanJan Win User

how to turn on computer with keyboard/mouse?

im using usb for both keyboard and mouse. there are option for both mouse and keyboard in the bios but i just dont know how to get it to work...

edit: so i need ps/2 ? arent most mouse and keyboard nowadays are usb?
    edit2: i looked back at bios and it's indeed only for ps2. my front panel power switch broke so i have to turn on the comp with mobo from now on. lame...

JanJan, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.

how to turn on computer with keyboard/mouse?

ps2 mice are dead cheap if not free if u can find one kicking about why not just plug it in for the use of just being a power on switch? and use your usb mouse as normal?

white phantom, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.

1. Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on. - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse won't

2. Whenever I turn my computer off, It turns back on shortly after with the reason being my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Whenever I turn my computer off, It turns back on shortly after with the reason being my...: I have found by checking what wakes my computer via powercfg -lastwake that the power button Is the culprit, despite never being touched and In It's regular position. Though even with this knowledge I have no Idea how It happens since It never turns Itself off, only back on...
  3. Whenever I turn my computer off, It turns back on shortly after with the reason being my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I turn my computer off, It turns back on shortly after with the reason being my...: I have found by checking what wakes my computer via powercfg -lastwake that the power button Is the culprit, despite never being touched and In It's regular position. Though even with this knowledge I have no Idea how It happens since It never turns Itself off, only back on...
  4. Whenever I turn my computer off, It turns back on shortly after with the reason being my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  6. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  7. My Computer Won't Turn off

My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  8. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...: For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed. Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then...
  9. Keyboard, Mouse, and Headset turn off and back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard, Mouse, and Headset turn off and back on: My keyboard, mouse, and headset keep randomly turning off at the same time and turning back on after a couple of seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mouse-and-headset-turn-off-and-back-on/642aa3bd-7994-4210-94af-6d35f541d2b7
  10. Mouse and Keyboard turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard turning off: Hello, So for last few days I've had this problem with my keyboard which was turning off randomly and only way to fix it was reBoot. I've tried pretty much everything that I read on internet: Device Managerdrivers update/uninstall, disable power saving on each of them etc...