Windows 10: Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If your Keyboard and Mouse do not respond after waking your Windows computer from Sleep Mode, then this post is sure to help you. Some users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode

Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode Keyboard-and-Mouse-wont-respond-after-waking-PC.png
    If your Keyboard and Mouse do not respond after waking your Windows computer from Sleep Mode, then this post is sure to help you. Some users have reported that their keyboards and mice do not respond when they wake their systems from sleep mode. Users have also experienced the same issue with their laptop touchpads. […]

This article Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 15, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jul 15, 2021
  3. zukisocks Win User
    Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Jul 15, 2021
  4. EdwardYQ Win User

Keyboard and mouse cannot wake the computer after sleep

My new computer (windows 10) cannot wake from sleep by keyboard or mouse, despite that in device management the keyboard and mouse are allowed to wake the computer. The drivers are up-to-date. Only the power button wakes the pc after sleep. In Management
    Engine Interface (power management) I have corrected the "wrong" setting that the computer is allowed to turn off this device to save power. Besides, I turned off hibernation with a restart as suggested. Does someone maybe have a solution for this problem
    ?

Edward

EdwardYQ, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse won’t

2. Laptop won’t wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won’t wake from sleep mode: I have a recertified Asus TUF Gaming A15 laptop running Windows 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2251. After a month of use it has developed a glitch in which it won’t wake up from sleep mode. It turns on but the screen stays blank. I have to shut it down and reboot. Any ideas...
  3. Laptop won’t wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t wake from sleep mode: I have a recertified Asus TUF Gaming A15 laptop running Windows 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2251. After a month of use it has developed a glitch in which it won’t wake up from sleep mode. It turns on but the screen stays blank. I have to shut it down and reboot. Any ideas...
  4. Laptop won’t wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.: As title. As of this time last week it worked, not sure exactly when it stopped working, but I do know it hasn't been working for the last 2-3 days now.All my settings are still the same as they were prior to it not working, keyboard and mouse are both set to "allow this...
  6. Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse no longer waking from sleep.: As title. As of this time last week it worked, not sure exactly when it stopped working, but I do know it hasn't been working for the last 2-3 days now.All my settings are still the same as they were prior to it not working, keyboard and mouse are both set to "allow this...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard not showing the ability to wake computer from sleep

Mouse and Keyboard not showing the ability to wake computer from sleep: Hello,When I go to device manager and look at the various keyboards, mice, HID devices or USB devices, the option under "Power Management" to "allow this device to wake the computer is greyed out. Also, on most of the devices listed, "power management" is not even an option....
  8. Move the mouse to wake computer from sleep mode?

Move the mouse to wake computer from sleep mode?: I've seen old posts about this but nothing in the past few months, and the older posts don't seem to describe what I'm seeing. I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with Windows 10 - just received it yesterday. When it goes to sleep, I can only seem to wake it by...
  9. Mouse wont wake computer from sleep mode.

Mouse wont wake computer from sleep mode.: My mouse won't wake up my laptop after sleep. I have the lid closed and the laptop connected to a monitor with the lid closed setting to "do nothing". The mouse will allow my older laptop to wake up the computer. am I missing a setting? both laptops are operating Windows...
  10. BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode: I had just finished about 4 hours of gaming and put my computer in sleep mode while I did some other personal things. Once I came back, I awoke my computer and when attempting to put in my log passcode, my computer froze. After about 1 minute, nothing had changed, so I forced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. After The Computer Sleep Mouse In Showing And Responding