Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I start my PC, I can't get past the login Screensaver that says the time because my keyboard and mouse aren't working or on. They work in bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by krisbot, Mar 1, 2021.

1. krisbot Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Whenever I start my PC, I can't get past the login Screensaver that says the time because my keyboard and mouse aren't working or on. They work in bios but that’s it, I’ve plugged them into another device and they worked fine, I’ve tried moving where they’re plugged in but still nothing.

:)

krisbot, Mar 1, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 1, 2021
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Keyboard and mouse

keyboard and mouse pad problems

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the drivers for keyboard and mouse by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard (for keyboard) and Mice and other pointing devices (for mouse).
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse

1. Keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse

2. Keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse wont work: Everything was fine until yesterday i turn on my computer and my keyboard and mouse do not work, because of this i am unable to access the computer, i have tried plugging into other USB ports and have tried other device but the problem persists. I dont know what to do and...
  3. Keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse wont work: Everything was fine until yesterday i turn on my computer and my keyboard and mouse do not work, because of this i am unable to access the computer, i have tried plugging into other USB ports and have tried other device but the problem persists. I dont know what to do and...
  4. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  5. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  6. Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup: Timeline:> I start my pc> Keyboard and mouse connects> UEFI popup> Windows loading> Keyboard and mouse disconnects without me knowing> Stuck at login screen for about 4 seconds> Keyboard and mouse connects back upI have attempted to disconnect and reconnect my mouse and...
  7. Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup

Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup: Timeline:> I start my pc> Keyboard and mouse connects> UEFI popup> Windows loading> Keyboard and mouse disconnects without me knowing> Stuck at login screen for about 4 seconds> Keyboard and mouse connects back upI have attempted to disconnect and reconnect my mouse and...
  8. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  9. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  10. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging