Windows 10: keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

Discus and support keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmanuelMarcelo, Nov 23, 2021.

1. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was fine the night bfr but when i turned it on this morning the keyboard stopped working and i cant turn log into my laptop through the keyboard nor the on screen keyboard

:)

EmanuelMarcelo, Nov 23, 2021
  2. mgieb Win User

onscreen keyboard

I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings and checked use your device without a physical keyboard--Use on screen keyboard. In addition, the box under ease of access-keyboard-use onscreen keyboard is also checked.

A floating keyboard is available with the win+ctrl+0 keys, but I am wondering why I cannot have the icon or have an auto pop-up when typing is available. Any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thank you.

mgieb, Nov 23, 2021
  3. jmatt Win User
    jmatt, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

Onscreen Keyboard

How are you bringing up the keyboard?

For me, I right click on the Taskbar and select Show touch keyboard button, then when I click on that I get the Onscreen keyboard at the bottom of the screen and it looks like this:

keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen [​IMG]

Ztruker, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

1. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen - Similar Threads - keyboard onscreen keyboard

2. No Onscreen Keyboard on Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Onscreen Keyboard on Lock Screen: Hello,I used to have the Onscreen Keyboard on the Lock Screen the screen where you enter your password to get into Windows and it worked fine.An alternate way to bring up the Onscreen Keyboard was to click the Ease of Access button on the bottom right of the Lock Screen near...
  3. No Onscreen Keyboard on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Onscreen Keyboard on Lock Screen: Hello,I used to have the Onscreen Keyboard on the Lock Screen the screen where you enter your password to get into Windows and it worked fine.An alternate way to bring up the Onscreen Keyboard was to click the Ease of Access button on the bottom right of the Lock Screen near...
  4. No Onscreen Keyboard on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen: I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was fine the night bfr but when i turned it on this morning the keyboard stopped working and i cant turn log into my laptop through...
  6. keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working on lock screen: I cant log into my laptop the number keys works but nothing else does i cant type on the onscreen keyboard not on my physical laptop keyboard it was fine the night bfr but when i turned it on this morning the keyboard stopped working and i cant turn log into my laptop through...
  7. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  8. Onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onscreen keyboard: My keyboard has been spoiled and I used onscreen keyboard to type before upgrading from windows 7 to 10 but now the onscreen keyboard types the same like my corrupted keyboard. When I type 2 it shows @ shift values for all the numbers and symbols If I on caps lock it shows...
  9. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  10. keyboard not working - only onscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working - only onscreen: please help. tried updating keyboard and mouse thru device manager. tried ease of access off. tried access turning on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-not-working-only-onscreen/2a665662-c11f-4bd7-a53d-1f74d4dce4f9