Windows 10: Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar

Discus and support Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my Mac the official way - using the BootCamp tool, I put my macbook in service, where they replaced my keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LukasPatrnciak, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar

Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my Mac the official way - using the BootCamp tool, I put my macbook in service, where they replaced my keyboard and touchpad with newer ones. After my macbook came back to me, the keyboard and touchpad on macos work perfectly properly even before loading windows, but they don't work on windows at all. I tried reinstalling Reot BootCamp, but it didn't help, I also tried to uninstall the keyboard driver using Device Manager but it didn't help either. The Bluetooth mouse is working properly. Can't please advise me where the problem may be?

:)

LukasPatrnciak, Apr 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 display flickering / flashing problem on MacBook Pro Retina 13'' Early 2015

Thank you sir, i just disable the "Panel Self-Refresh" the that problem is gone Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar :)

Macbook Pro 13" (Late 2016) with Touchbar

CalvinLuis, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 display flickering / flashing problem on MacBook Pro Retina 13'' Early 2015

Just had the same issue on a brand new Macbook pro 13 inch with touchbar. (late 2016).

I installed the new drivers from Intel (Intel Driver Utility),

Then right click on the desktop and hit the > Intel Parameters menu

On the Intel software go to the Power saving menu and disabled all the features.

And no more flick for me !

Hope that helps.

Evolutionland, Apr 15, 2021
  4. goober Win User

Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar

Macbook pro light up keyboard in Windows?

Is there anyway to get the keyboard to light up in Windows XP on the Macbook pro series?

goober, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar

1. Keyboard and Touchpad not working on Windows 10 on MacBook Pro 13" 2016 TouchBar - Similar Threads - Keyboard Touchpad working

2. Keyboard and Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Touchpad Not Working: Hey Guys,Since today morning, the onboard Input Devices keyboard and touchpad have stopped working on my MSI Stealth M15 A11UEKV. This happened unexpectedly upon booting the computer while plugged in after its battery had been completely drained. It seems to be some sort of...
  3. Keyboard and Touchpad not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Touchpad not working.: I am currently typing through on-screen keyboard, so please bear with me. Yesterday, two finger scroll didn't work so I searched for possible fixes. First method I tried suggested thst I uninstall the device, then reinstall i have tried this method with other device and it...
  4. Downloaded Windows 10 for MacBook, can’t use touchpad/keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded Windows 10 for MacBook, can’t use touchpad/keyboard: I recently downloaded Windows 10 using Bootcamp on my Mac. It downloaded just fine but when I boot up Windows I can’t get past the Region Select screen because my touchpad and I believe my keyboard as well do not work on this screen Is there a way to solve this issue or will...
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  6. MacBook touchpad working issue

MacBook touchpad working issue: After installing Windows 10 in Macbook Air my touchpad is not working fine in windows i am unable to use tap to click i have to press my touchpad and i am unable to scroll with 2 fingers how to solve this issue...
  7. Used bootcamp to install windows to play Fortite on my Macbook pro 2018 15" touchbar chat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used bootcamp to install windows to play Fortite on my Macbook pro 2018 15" touchbar chat...: When in a lobby people say my mic is extremely loud, distorted and clipping. Is anyone familiar with how to fix this audio issue?? Thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/used-bootcamp-to-install-windows-to-play-fortite/9adc66eb-e705-46ea-a8d4-2be51bc6898d
  8. Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...: When I'm in the MacOS (High Sierra) partition, the 3 external monitors work along side my laptop, totalling 4 screens. I run 2 monitors (1 by USB-C to eGPU and the 2nd by HDMI to eGPU) through BlackMagic's eGPU and the 3rd monitor is connected directly into 1 of the 4...
  9. Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...

Connecting external monitors to MacBook Pro 13" w/ TouchBar & 4 TB3 ports (Late 2017)...: When I'm in the MacOS (High Sierra) partition, the 3 external monitors work along side my laptop, totalling 4 screens. I run 2 monitors (1 by USB-C to eGPU and the 2nd by HDMI to eGPU) through BlackMagic's eGPU and the 3rd monitor is connected directly into 1 of the 4...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...