Windows 10: Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes

Discus and support Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Sir/ Mdm,I am carrying surface laptop 3, I realized that sometimes the keyboard typing of @ and " is inverted.May I know if there is any means to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MengTingSiyu, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes

Dear Sir/ Mdm,I am carrying surface laptop 3, I realized that sometimes the keyboard typing of @ and " is inverted.May I know if there is any means to synchonize this?Thank you.

:)

MengTingSiyu, Apr 23, 2021

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes

1. Keyboard @ and " unmatched sometimes - Similar Threads - Keyboard unmatched sometimes

2. Keyboard freezes for sometime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard freezes for sometime: I am currently using windows 11. My laptop's keyboard freezes for some second. After pressing a key, the keyboard doesnt work. After 2 second keyboard responds. The problem is show for two or three week....
  3. Keyboard freezes for sometime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard freezes for sometime: I am currently using windows 11. My laptop's keyboard freezes for some second. After pressing a key, the keyboard doesnt work. After 2 second keyboard responds. The problem is show for two or three week....
  4. BitLocker unmatching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker unmatching: My laptop was broken so I took that to a repair store. They asked for my bitlocker recovery key so that when they change the motherboard, every data would still be fine.I have provided them with the recovery key under my account the same account as what I login in as rn....
  5. BitLocker unmatching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker unmatching: My laptop was broken so I took that to a repair store. They asked for my bitlocker recovery key so that when they change the motherboard, every data would still be fine.I have provided them with the recovery key under my account the same account as what I login in as rn....
  6. BitLocker unmatching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  8. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  9. Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.: What is causing this to occur? I can't pin down any circumstances that make it work or not. Sometimes if I hit a key on the keyboard, it will wake the PC, other times not. But clicking the mouse always wakes it. And the mouse is plugged in to the keyboard, then there are two...
  10. keyboard letters sometimes change

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard letters sometimes change: The last few months it occurred a few times that suddenly some keyboard letters or numbers changed. After a restart everything was back to normal. Not really a big problem, but I am wondering what could be a possible cause. 74735