Windows 10: Keyboard arrow keys

Discus and support Keyboard arrow keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I phrase this? I'm reading my online newspaper. The up and down arrow key still functions to move position up and down, but when I use the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RLAR, Dec 13, 2018.

1. RLAR Win User

Keyboard arrow keys

How do I phrase this? I'm reading my online newspaper. The up and down arrow key still functions to move position up and down, but when I use the left and right keys to go back and forth between pages it doesn't respond. I thought paper changed it's layout capabilities, but right and left keys work going back and forth between pages on my husband's computer. I have windows 10. He has windows 8, if that means anything. When I open an excel file, all arrows, up down left right, work. I tried on both Chrome and Firefox on my computer and same problem. My husband's computer browser is Chrome. So not a browser issue. I have no idea how to get out of this. It's very annoying to have to stop and focus prompt on newspapers arrows instead of keyboard's. Sweating the small stuff.
    System Manufacturer/Model Number:ASUS q524UQK

:)

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    arrow key problem

Hi,

Your concern with the arrow keys can be due to the configuration of either the keyboard and/or the computer. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If the specified device is a desktop or a laptop.
    • The make and model of the keyboard that you're using.
    • If you've tried using a different keyboard.
    • If you've installed programs that can bind keyboard keys.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Keyboard arrow keys

Cursor Pointer does not move by Arrow-keys on the keyboard:

Hi Anas,

To further isolate the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done in trying to resolve this issue?
    • Were you able to use the arrow keys when doing other activities?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard arrow keys

1. Keyboard arrow keys - Similar Threads - Keyboard arrow keys

2. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  3. Right arrow key on keyboard enters ALT and DELETE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key on keyboard enters ALT and DELETE: When I press the Right arrow key on my laptop keyboard it acts as the ALT and DELETE keys, as verified with the on screen keyboard. Can anyone please help me resolve this? this happened after upgrading to windows 11...
  4. Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working: Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working. The keyboard is working fine except the arrow keys. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-keyboard-arrow-keys-are-not-working/9b093fe9-ca0a-4405-b87e-0ed4e62d55a3
  5. Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working: Surface Pro 3 keyboard arrow keys are not working. The keyboard is working fine except the arrow keys. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-keyboard-arrow-keys-are-not-working/9b093fe9-ca0a-4405-b87e-0ed4e62d55a3
  6. Keyboard side arrow keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard side arrow keys not working.: Hi everyone.I have a Asus laptop.After sometime when i start the laptop, the side arrow keys are disabled in laptop's keyboard as well as in the external keyboard. But the keys are functioning in vlc media player but not in chrome and intellij. I dont know what is the...
  7. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  8. keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving: keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving. when it is started to moving if I press any key the movement was stopped. is it a hardware or software issue...
  9. Keyboard auto typing along with arrow keys and enter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard auto typing along with arrow keys and enter: Trying to fix my friends Laptop. His disk space was at 100% which I fixed just fine but we had a second issue to fix as well which was Microsoft edge would open but not do anything and would also make the disk space 100%. Tried everything for hours and nothing worked so I...
  10. arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excell doesnt repsond to arrow keys

2. arrow keys stop reading input when held down