Windows 10: Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10

Discus and support Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The back slash no longer works on the latest update of windows 10 and I need it to address the usb on my router any help would be appreciated. Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aidan H, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Aidan H Win User

Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10

The back slash no longer works on the latest update of windows 10 and I need it to address the usb on my router any help would be appreciated.

Regards Aidan

:)

Aidan H, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Cannot get Forward OR Backward Slash to work in Windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we are happy to help you.

You are not able use forward slash key and backward slash key on your keyboard

Could you answer few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the keyboard?
    • Do you have problem with any other keys?

I would like you to use On screen keyboard and check.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key+W and type On Screen Key Board.
    • Select Turn on screen Key Board on or off.
    • Click on Start On Screen Key Board.
    A new key board window will open up. Try to use that and check if it works.

Post back us with results. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keyboard Slash

2. How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard: I can't seem to add a forward or backward slash in my keyboard Am using hp elitebook 1030 g3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-backward-slash-when-typing-on-my/b271eb51-f329-43d1-b32e-ffca3305e10b
  3. How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard: I can't seem to add a forward or backward slash in my keyboard Am using hp elitebook 1030 g3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-backward-slash-when-typing-on-my/b271eb51-f329-43d1-b32e-ffca3305e10b
  4. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  5. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  6. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.: Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.Yes, I've looked at the post on wrong keys. Dated 2010, and didn't help....
  8. Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.

Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.: Backward slash on the keyboard gives something else. That key doesn't give a backward slash.Yes, I've looked at the post on wrong keys. Dated 2010, and didn't help....
  9. Keyboard automaticaly type slash /

Keyboard automaticaly type slash /: My laptop is Hasee X3 G1, upon updating to windows 10 pro, my keyboard suddenly type slash/ non stop. Sometimes I cant even logon to my account after restart. Can someone please help me fix this issue?...
  10. Keyboard keeps pressing forward slash /

Keyboard keeps pressing forward slash /: Yesterday I had some problems with my keyboard it literally went crazy, pressing random letters and then it stopped working, but after I had googled the problem and restarted the laptop a few times, it seemed like the problem has been solved. However, today, if I tried typing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. back slash in windows 10

2. backslash key not working windows 10

3. backslash windows 10

4. BACKward slash on keyboard,
  5. keyboard slash,
  6. windows onscreen keybrd backslah,
  7. how to do backward slash on keyboard windows,
  8. backslash windows,
  9. backward slash windows,
  10. back slash shortcut key,
  11. why does my backslash key not work windows 10,