Windows 10: keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

Discus and support keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason when I press the key "t" it beeps, I've tried restarting my pc that didn't work and turning off filter keys doesn't work either, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joshuatampubolon, May 10, 2020.

1. keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

For some reason when I press the key "t" it beeps, I've tried restarting my pc that didn't work and turning off filter keys doesn't work either, please help me it's driving me crazy

:)

joshuatampubolon, May 10, 2020

2. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, May 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 start to beep when left control and shift pressed

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard drivers and check if it works:

Follow the steps to uninstall the keyboard drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Keyboard drivers listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 10, 2020
  4. paul7876 Win User

keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, May 10, 2020
Thema:

keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

1. keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed - Similar Threads - keyboard beeps key

2. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  3. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  4. Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Beeping when pressing Button Combo: So recently I was playing a game called Metro Exodus, In that game you can walk by pressing x and w, a, s, or d, and so I was trying to walk diagonally x+w+d and I heard beeping and I only walked forward. I had recently switched to a older keyboard as my other keyboard had...
  5. Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beep when keys are pressed or accepted, only with mic?: Hello"Beep when keys are pressed or accepted"This function only works when the microphone is active.Can I somehow enable the beep on keypress without having the microphone activated?I can only activate the microphone when having the microphone settings window active.Please...
  6. My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key

My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key: Woke up today and my keyboard started to beep when I press the 'n' key. Checked multiple solutions here on answers.microsoft.com. Sticky, Toggle and Filter keys are off, but I do have 3 "HID Keyboard Device" entries on the Device Manager, under Keyboards.Hope you can help as...
  7. How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?

in Cortana
    How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?: Whenever I press the keys E, T and F, I receive beeping sounds. It hurts my ears and its terribly annoying since I always have my headphones on. It also beeps during class and I get distracted by it. Please help me fix this problem. I tried searching how to remove it but it...
  8. Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard: Sooo i probably pressed a commbination that made it when i press D it makes a beep and does something but i don't know what or how to turn it off. When restarting it fixes it for 5 minutes and then it starts again. I closed every program to see if that helped and that does...
  9. Beeping key on keyboard!

Beeping key on keyboard!: Hi, everything was fine yesterday until today that I noticed that when I clicked the letter "m" makes a beeping noise... it's only this key that makes the noise. I have sticky keys turned off and I went to easy of access and disabled the noise, but it's still doing it. I also...
  10. Keyboard beeps when any key is pressed after new motherboard is installed

Keyboard beeps when any key is pressed after new motherboard is installed: I recently installed a new motherboard on my Dell XPS L502X laptop. It's running Windows 10. Now, whenever I press any key, I get a BIOS beep. I can turn my sound off, my systems sound off, and I've doubled checked sticky keys and the like. It still beeps with EVERY key. And...