Windows 10: Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor

Discus and support Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A while back a feature was added where if you have video playing on chrome or spotify or something and you hit a volume button or 'pause/play' on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nessle420, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nessle420 Win User

Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor

A while back a feature was added where if you have video playing on chrome or spotify or something and you hit a volume button or 'pause/play' on your keyboard it shows on your monitor not just the volume bar (which is fine) but the name of the video you're watching/song you're listening to. This takes up quite a bit of space and can you/how can you remove it and take it back to just the volume bar?
    Thanks. Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor 548ad3f4-89c8-4b5d-9dc1-a80cbe17e51c?upload=true.png

:)

Nessle420, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 15, 2019
  3. OG-IT Win User
    Blurry monitors

Hello Sheldon,

I'd follow what Greg posted, in addition to some of the other suggestions listed here. All are some great ideas and steps to take. In addition you can callibrate your display

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
    2. Click Display.
    3. Click the Advanced display settings link.
    4. Make sure you're using the Recommended screen resolution for your display, and click the Color calibration link to launch the utility.
    5. click here for more details: Calibrating your computer's monitor on Windows 10

OG-IT, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor

Keyboard refreshs button automatically presses

Hi Ananth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue that you are facing can be due to your keyboard driver. I would suggest that you check your driver, if it is updated. If not you can visit your manufactures website and download it manually.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to check the details of the drivers.

• Click on “Start” button located on your computer screen.
    • Type “Device Manager”, a window will open and in the navigation pane search for “Keyboard”, then right click to check the detail regarding the driver.
    The next step is to Go to your Laptop/Computer Manufacturer's website > Drivers and Downloads Section > Key in your Model number > Look for latest Windows 10 Drivers for it > Download/install
    them.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor

1. Keyboard buttons making detailed interface show up on monitor - Similar Threads - Keyboard buttons making

2. PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.: My W10 PC boots up, fan spins, HDD spins but there is no output to monitor, which shows 'no signal' and the keyboard does not light up. I have tried all the suggested diagnostics such as unplug power, take out the CMOS battery, re-seat the RAM, clean RAM etc but nothing. It...
  3. PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.: My W10 PC boots up, fan spins, HDD spins but there is no output to monitor, which shows 'no signal' and the keyboard does not light up. I have tried all the suggested diagnostics such as unplug power, take out the CMOS battery, re-seat the RAM, clean RAM etc but nothing. It...
  4. PC boots up but monitor shows 'no signal' and keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to make alt tab show up on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make alt tab show up on multiple monitors: I recently bought a 2nd monitor and i noticed that by default the alt tab menu only shows up on the primary monitor and not the 2nd. very inconvenient because i do a lot of gaming on the 1st monitor so most of my alt tabbing happens on the 2nd monitor. I discovered display...
  6. Sound interface not show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound interface not show up.: When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it has gone for no reason, so I want it back. [ATTACH] This one [Move from Thai]...
  7. Sound interface not show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound interface not show up.: When turning up or down the volume, there usually shown an interface that tells the sound level 0-100 and the song playing at that moment. But now it has gone for no reason, so I want it back....
  8. Can you make aero peek button not show up at all?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you make aero peek button not show up at all?: I just want to make my pc cleaner by disabling it. Not the functions but the button itself. submitted by /u/iT4v1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iue6ms/can_you_make_aero_peek_button_not_show_up_at_all/
  9. Order details button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order details button: Where is the order details button in the microsoft rewards order history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-details-button/3a4feb25-3fcc-4b8a-a9df-a86c6c4aa82d
  10. Reliability monitor does not show details anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability monitor does not show details anymore: Hello everyone and thank you for helping. The reliability monitor does not show details anymore. The graph line still updates. I have tried resetting the reliability monitor, did sfc scan and dism online restore health (no repairs were needed) ans restarted with no avail. I...