Windows 10: Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop.

Discus and support Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard types automatically in capital while logging in to my laptop without using shift or capslock. I also cant type numbers from either of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BhumikaBhatt, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop.

My keyboard types automatically in capital while logging in to my laptop without using shift or capslock. I also cant type numbers from either of the number keys. This only happens during logging in and I have checked for hardware issue on keyboardtester. I am using HP Pavilion.

:)

BhumikaBhatt, Jul 9, 2020

2. caps lock on screen indicator is reversed - display only - windows 10

The on-screen indicator for caps lock is reversed. The caps lock works correctly and the keyboard indicator is correct - it is only the on-screen indicator which is reversed.

This happened since I did a Windows 10 upgrade yesterday.

RichardKrebs, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Caps Lock Reversed

You can try following -

1. Run Keyboard Troubleshooter

Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down and click Keyboard > Run the troubleshooter > Follow onscreen directions

2. Update Keyboard Driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start) > Click Device Manager > Expand Keyboards > Right click on Standard PS/2 Keyboard > Click Update Driver Software > Click Browse my computer for driver software > Click Let my pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
    > Choose Standard PS/2 Keyboard > Click Next to update

3. There is a very interesting fix for this problem in below link. Go into Microsoft Word and type tHANKS, it will autocorrect itself to Thanks. After this, this problem becomes allright.

Source -
    https://ccm.net/forum/affich-650212-caps-lock-w...

E for Excel, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop.

My caps lock is reversed on my desktop.

When I type my keyboard caps lock is reversed, when I turn caps on it types lowercase and when I turn it off it types in caps.

SamuelReyes5, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop.

1. Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working only during logging into laptop. - Similar Threads - Keyboard caps lock

2. Caps lock reversed issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock reversed issue: hey there, i have an issue with the letters on my keyboardwhen caps lock is off the letters turn uppercasewhen caps lock is on the letters turn lowercase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-reversed-issue/450a54e8-d908-4f13-b087-ffd6772105b9
  3. Caps lock reversed issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock reversed issue: hey there, i have an issue with the letters on my keyboardwhen caps lock is off the letters turn uppercasewhen caps lock is on the letters turn lowercase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-reversed-issue/450a54e8-d908-4f13-b087-ffd6772105b9
  4. Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. I even tried external keyboard but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. I even tried external keyboard but...: Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. Even after using external keyboard still facing same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-caps-lock-reversed-and-number-keys-not/91b9f503-9f5d-4c8c-aeb0-03e7f4e4fe4e
  5. Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. I even tried external keyboard but...

Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. I even tried external keyboard but...: Keyboard caps lock reversed and number keys not working. Even after using external keyboard still facing same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-caps-lock-reversed-and-number-keys-not/91b9f503-9f5d-4c8c-aeb0-03e7f4e4fe4e
  6. Caps lock key is not working for some specific keys german keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock key is not working for some specific keys german keyboard: I couldn't find anyone having the same issue anywhere on the internet, so I decided to ask this question. I have the problem that on my laptop, the caps lock key is not working for some specific keys. I have a German keyboard layout. These keys are: [^ ´ - <], brackets NOT...
  7. Caps lock key is not working for some specific keys german keyboard

Caps lock key is not working for some specific keys german keyboard: I couldn't find anyone having the same issue anywhere on the internet, so I decided to ask this question. I have the problem that on my laptop, the caps lock key is not working for some specific keys. I have a German keyboard layout. These keys are: [^ ´ - <], brackets NOT...
  8. CAP LOCKS reversed . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAP LOCKS reversed . . .: My CAP LOCKS key was reversed and it also locked up my mouse in "highlighting" mode. This happens from holding down the RIGHT SHIFT key for 8 seconds by accident usually . . . just hold down the RIGHT SHIFT KEY for 8 seconds to “turn off” the feature . . . I found this...
  9. onscreen TouchPad cap lock reversed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    onscreen TouchPad cap lock reversed: Sometimes while using the onscreen keyboard I will use cap lock and when I return to lower case the cap lock upper case continues even though it indicates lowercase. If I use shift or cap lock at this point it types in lower case. I would just deal with that but it also...
  10. Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard: Having just purchased a new wireless keyboard and mouse I now find that the Caps Lock key no longer works. The Shift key works and so does the Num Lock key. My OS is Windows 10 64 bit and is full updated. Any suggestions how to fix this will be gratefully received. Dave...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pc cant cant scroll caps lock inverted

2. keyboard number keys disabled and caps lock reversed