Windows 10: Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

Discus and support Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having a issue with the keyboard sounds. In settings, I have the keyboard clicks turned OFF. But, in some apps and on some websites, the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CooperMatthews1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

I am having a issue with the keyboard sounds. In settings, I have the keyboard clicks turned OFF. But, in some apps and on some websites, the keyboard clicking sound come back on. Help!

Thanks,

CooperMatthews1

:)

CooperMatthews1, Aug 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. How to enable mouse and keyboard click sound?

Hi,

From the above description, I understand you want to enable sound for mouse and keyboard strokes on the computer.
    Please reply, do you want to enable sound for mouse clicks and all keyboard keys?

Currently there is no option to enable sound for all keyboard keys and mouse clicks in Windows 10. However, you will be able to enable sound option for three keys on keyboard i.e.
    Num Lock, Scroll Lock and Caps Lock.

To enable sound for the above mentioned keyboard keys, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings window.
    • Select Ease of Access and click on
      Keyboard from left side panel of the window.
    • Under Toggle keys on right side panel turn on
      Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock option.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

I suggest you to post feedback on the above requirement using
    Feedback App. You can also input some of the ideas on enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using
    Feedback app. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Refer to the link below on Give us feedback to write a feedback on the requirement you are looking for in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-updates-feedback-pc

Write to us for further assistance on any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 15, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!! :p

cadaveca, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

1. Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!! - Similar Threads - Keyboard Clicking Sound

2. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  3. sounds was go away again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds was go away again: sounds was go away again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-was-go-away-again/8abe2a30-3677-4779-9b86-226e3951dfd9
  4. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  5. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  6. Taskbar won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  7. Sound bar that won't go away.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound bar that won't go away.: Several months ago I ran an update and ended up with a sound bar on the top left and middle of my screen. For months, I have been unplugging my mouse and keyboard as I restart my machine and magically this has worked, however, now it doesn't. I am not computer savvy,...
  8. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  9. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...
  10. Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.: My parents recently gave me a completely reset PC, and once I was able to set it up, I right clicked and the blue loading cursor appeared and wouldn't go away. When I drag the cursor onto an app or browser, the cursor will go back to default, but when I move it back to the...