Windows 10: keyboard connectivity

Discus and support keyboard connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect Select the Start button, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandraMarconi, Jul 6, 2020.

1. keyboard connectivity

how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings >Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device >Bluetooth.

:)

SandraMarconi, Jul 6, 2020

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard after remote connection

Hi Bijan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you using Wired or Wireless keyboard for pc?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you updated the drivers?
    I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 6, 2020
  4. MyTy Win User

keyboard connectivity

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi everyone,

For some miraculous reason, I'm now connected. Yayy!! I tried again and again to connect using the connection steps from Logitech (as per Resourceful post) at first it wasn't even picking up the device. After so many times, the computer finally sees the
    keyboard on it's list. Thanks for all of your suggestions guys (and your patience too with my ranting) keyboard connectivity :).

You guys are awesome!

MyTy, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

keyboard connectivity

1. keyboard connectivity - Similar Threads - keyboard connectivity

2. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse: My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?...
  3. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse: My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V: Hello,I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard that I've used for a while without problems with my old Acer laptop, as well as work computer it was a Citrix PC, but don't know much about it. I recently purchased a new Acer Nitro V, and while it's been great so far, I cannot get the...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V: Hello,I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard that I've used for a while without problems with my old Acer laptop, as well as work computer it was a Citrix PC, but don't know much about it. I recently purchased a new Acer Nitro V, and while it's been great so far, I cannot get the...
  6. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  7. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  8. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen: I lost my old mouse and keyboard in a recent move, and had to buy new ones.I purchased a CASA Pop-Up Desk keyboard and a Pop Mouse both by Logitech.Both are turned on and functional; I tested them with my Mac laptop just to make sure. But I cannot for the life of me figure...
  10. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen: I lost my old mouse and keyboard in a recent move, and had to buy new ones.I purchased a CASA Pop-Up Desk keyboard and a Pop Mouse both by Logitech.Both are turned on and functional; I tested them with my Mac laptop just to make sure. But I cannot for the life of me figure...