Windows 10: Keyboard crazy

Discus and support Keyboard crazy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My keyboard is driving me crazy. It skips around and deletes things when I typing. Is this because of sticky or toggle keys. If so, how do I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DrBat, Apr 7, 2020.

1. DrBat Win User

Keyboard crazy

My keyboard is driving me crazy. It skips around and deletes things when I typing. Is this because of sticky or toggle keys. If so, how do I stop them?

:)

DrBat, Apr 7, 2020

2. After the Windows 10 Update, Keyboard goes crazy

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to check if there is any new updates available for Windows.

If you experience this issue with keyboard. I suggest you to remove the keyboard and try with different keyboard and check if the issue continues.

As you have mentioned you have updated the driver.

You may run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
        and hit Enter.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Uttam Yadav, May 25, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 25, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Keyboard crazy

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard crazy

1. Keyboard crazy - Similar Threads - Keyboard crazy

2. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy: I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden I noticed that my Z key on my asus laptop would not work unless another key was being pressed down. Then I noticed it was the same for the R, I and U keys as well as the right arrow key. Then when I pressed shift lock on accident...
  3. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy: I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden I noticed that my Z key on my asus laptop would not work unless another key was being pressed down. Then I noticed it was the same for the R, I and U keys as well as the right arrow key. Then when I pressed shift lock on accident...
  4. Keyboard not typing certain letters and shift lock going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy: Hello everyone so a few months ago my keyboard stopped working because water went into it it started to work again but the buttons started to glitch so I bought a keyboard everything was going fine for months until that keyboard some keys stop working so I bought the same...
  6. I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy

I need help with my keyboard because it’s going crazy: Hello everyone so a few months ago my keyboard stopped working because water went into it it started to work again but the buttons started to glitch so I bought a keyboard everything was going fine for months until that keyboard some keys stop working so I bought the same...
  7. How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...: Every time I press the spacebar, it automatically inserts a period after each word typed. The setting for this function is NOT selected so I don't know why its doing this. I tried editing the registry and this also didn't do a darn thing to fix the problem. I'm having other...
  8. How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...

How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...: Every time I press the spacebar, it automatically inserts a period after each word typed. The setting for this function is NOT selected so I don't know why its doing this. I tried editing the registry and this also didn't do a darn thing to fix the problem. I'm having other...
  9. My Keyboard Go Crazy and auto type no meaning characters - Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Keyboard Go Crazy and auto type no meaning characters - Help: My keyboard suddenly go crazy and keep type some no meaning characters "//, ltm1, 4" auto turn on my speaker even I muted1. I tried another keyboard / another USB ports - same error2. Tried keyboard trouble shooter and easy access - same error3. Tried full scan virus or...
  10. My Keyboard Go Crazy and auto type no meaning characters - Help

My Keyboard Go Crazy and auto type no meaning characters - Help: My keyboard suddenly go crazy and keep type some no meaning characters "//, ltm1, 4" auto turn on my speaker even I muted1. I tried another keyboard / another USB ports - same error2. Tried keyboard trouble shooter and easy access - same error3. Tried full scan virus or...