Windows 10: Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

Discus and support Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SantiHurtado [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il8cnq/keyboard_died_i_removed_it_but_now_my_pc_acts/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SantiHurtado, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

/u/SantiHurtado, Sep 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Brad 63 Win User
    Keyboard weird.

I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them.

It was absolutely doing my head in.

I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR.

I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT plus CONTROL and that cured the problem completely.

If anyone else has a keyboard acting weirdly all of a sudden where.............

I've becomes 'veI.
    Don't becomes do'tn.
    You're becomes yo'reu.

and other weird shit happens...............MICROSOFT BUTTON plus SPACE BAR might just be the solution along with CTRL plus SHIFT.

Brad 63, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Iggs Win User

Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

Keyboard weird.

Made account only to reply to you mate. This has troubled me for more then a month. Had to reset my PC everytime. Somehow your solution helped.

Iggs, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

1. Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird - Similar Threads - Keyboard died removed

2. My keyboard ia acting really weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard ia acting really weird: Basically, what happens is that the letter 'l' is typed at about 5 times a second. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it still happens after I unplug it, holding ctrl will stop it for as long as it's pressed. I don't know what's the problem, I had it sometimes before but...
  3. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is acting weird.: So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution reinstall and -tcp didnt work. After that, I re-installed Sophos Home because my premium was over but that seemed to really...
  4. My friends razer keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friends razer keyboard is acting weird: It’s a razer huntsman keyboard. When he turns on caps lock, it does the opposite. When’s caps lock is off, it’s all uppercase. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/CreeperBoyK [link] [comments]...
  5. My computer is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is acting weird.: So I bought a new dell inspiron 15 5000 series for school. It's literally 3 months old. A couple days ago I realized it was being slow so I closed out my tabs and restarted it. When it started up, I tried to open an application and it kept showing errors or "windows not...
  6. I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?: So I accidentally spilt water on my keyboard and now it's typing hn instead of h and bm instead of b. I've cleaned with alcohol & q-tips while it was unplugged and it's still doing this. I don't have any compressed air in my storage and I'm sure I got all the water out-...
  7. Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently: About a year ago, I had a mouse that started double clicking occasionally. Ignored it for a long time, despite it continuously doing it. Fairly close to that same time period, my keyboard also began to occasionally double key press. I've set my keyboard settings so that it...
  8. Keyboard acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard acting weird: I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a key and something else happens. For example the following is shown pressing the letter "ρ" ....
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. My mouse/pc is acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    My mouse/pc is acting weird: So this will be hard to explain but i will try my best. So basically sometimes like my pc just screws up and i cant press anything on the taskbar or the desktop so i have to navigate using the TAB key... and then just randomly it works again after like 5 min, but this...