Windows 10: Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

Discus and support Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SantiHurtado [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il8cnq/keyboard_died_i_removed_it_but_now_my_pc_acts/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SantiHurtado, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

/u/SantiHurtado, Sep 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Brad 63 Win User
    Keyboard weird.

I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them.

It was absolutely doing my head in.

I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR.

I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT plus CONTROL and that cured the problem completely.

If anyone else has a keyboard acting weirdly all of a sudden where.............

I've becomes 'veI.
    Don't becomes do'tn.
    You're becomes yo'reu.

and other weird shit happens...............MICROSOFT BUTTON plus SPACE BAR might just be the solution along with CTRL plus SHIFT.

Brad 63, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Iggs Win User

Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

Keyboard weird.

Made account only to reply to you mate. This has troubled me for more then a month. Had to reset my PC everytime. Somehow your solution helped.

Iggs, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird

1. Keyboard died, I removed it but now my pc acts weird - Similar Threads - Keyboard died removed

2. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  3. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  4. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keyboard acts weird

keyboard acts weird: my keyboard became barely functional a i was using it some keys work but some dont like t can only be typed once and A sometimes opens the calculator and i cant delete since omething unless its highlighted first. typing this with on screen keyboard, already ran a troubleshoot...
  6. Keyboard acting weird.

Keyboard acting weird.: Hi, recently my keyboard began glitching out specifically with the key "H". I have to press really hard for it to actually register the input, im not sure if its a keyboard problem or a driver problem. Any help is appreciated!...
  7. Keyboard acting weird.

Keyboard acting weird.: Hi, recently my keyboard began glitching out specifically with the key "H". I have to press really hard for it to actually register the input, im not sure if its a keyboard problem or a driver problem. Any help is appreciated!...
  8. Keyboard is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is acting weird.: Hello, I am having an issue with my keyboard. No matter what I try I can't get it to work right! These are the laptop specs, incase it helps. Processor IntelR PentiumR Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  9. Keyboard is acting weird.

Keyboard is acting weird.: Hello, I am having an issue with my keyboard. No matter what I try I can't get it to work right! These are the laptop specs, incase it helps. Processor IntelR PentiumR Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  10. my keyboard is acting weird

my keyboard is acting weird: ok my keyboard is acting up. as you can see really badly i am not sure what is going one but it is weird. please help. what drivers or such would cause this. what would I change to fix this some keys are unmapped others double type. buy new keyboard? ] original message ]...