Windows 10: keyboard does not work on opening page

Discus and support keyboard does not work on opening page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard does not work on opening page, need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NelisPelusa, Oct 17, 2020.

1. keyboard does not work on opening page

my keyboard does not work on opening page, need help

:)

NelisPelusa, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Keyboard not working after windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps to open Device manager.

• Right Click on Windows Logo.

• Select Device Manager.

• Or, you may use the On Screen Keyboard.

• Right Click on Windows, Select Control Panel.

• Click on Ease of access center.

• Click on Screen Keyboard.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 17, 2020
  4. keyboard does not work on opening page

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

keyboard does not work on opening page

1. keyboard does not work on opening page - Similar Threads - keyboard does opening

2. Keyboard not working at logging page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working at logging page: Login page keyboard not working i can not write my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-working-at-logging-page/7e2c6bb4-ccae-41c0-b747-4ac95ce585dc
  3. Keyboard not working at logging page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working at logging page: Login page keyboard not working i can not write my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-working-at-logging-page/7e2c6bb4-ccae-41c0-b747-4ac95ce585dc
  4. Keyboard Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Does Not Work: Hello! To whomever is reading this, I recently experienced an issue with my laptop. I am unsure as to what the exact title is since I received it as a graduation present three years ago, but it is a Lenovo ThinkPad that also flips into a tablet. With that being said, I...
  5. Keyboard Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Does Not Work: Hello! To whomever is reading this, I recently experienced an issue with my laptop. I am unsure as to what the exact title is since I received it as a graduation present three years ago, but it is a Lenovo ThinkPad that also flips into a tablet. With that being said, I...
  6. Page Down function does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Down function does not work: So I ran into this really odd thing where the Page Down button doesn't do anything on my computer.Things I have tried:I have a Razer keyboard, so I uninstalled all of the Razer software, but it didn't fix it. I connected my keyboard to my work laptop, and it works fine there....
  7. Keyboard not working on TPM reset page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working on TPM reset page: So I decided to clear and reset my laptop but after the reset my PC is stuck on the TPM reset page, it's asking me to accept or deny it by clicking F12 or ESC but none of my three keyboard seem to work. One of my keyboard is RGB and it doesn't light up when I plug it in I'm...
  8. Keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard does not work: Hi there. My Asus Aspire ES17 Laptop had it’s keyboard frozen such that no typing from any key will produce any input. The mouse seems to work fine and I can click anything as usual. I have rebooted the computer several times with no luck. I can type when I plug in a...
  9. OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive online page stopped working, does not open.: 2 days ago, my OneDrive Business cloud storage stopped working and I cannot access my files online. When I tried to sign-in, it gave me an error with a code: 0x8004deed. I also found under "In the Registry Editor navigation pane, browse to Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >...
  10. Edge startup page does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Edge startup page does not work: The Edge startup page ("top sites and suggested content") only shows a blank screen - see below Startup page worked immediately after Win10 update. On 8/1/15 MS tech ran CCCleaner in failed attempt to solve anti-virus notification errors, and since this, I have not been...