Windows 10: Keyboard doesn't work at login

Discus and support Keyboard doesn't work at login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I discovered this problem shortly after building my PC a few months ago. When I go to type my pin into the Windows 10 login screen, my keyboard doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Yolk™, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Yolk™ Win User

Keyboard doesn't work at login

I discovered this problem shortly after building my PC a few months ago. When I go to type my pin into the Windows 10 login screen, my keyboard doesn't work. I figured out I can get it to work by clicking the ease of access button first, then going back and typing my pin. I'm unsure of what is causing this problem, and restarting my PC does nothing to resolve the issue. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Yolk™, Apr 29, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Apr 29, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard doesn't work at login [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Keyboard doesn't work at login

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard doesn't work at login

1. Keyboard doesn't work at login - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn't login

2. Onedrive login doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive login doesn't work: My login to onedrive doesn't work. It shows only a white window and the error code 0x8004de44OS system: Windows 10 22H2One drive updatedsolution with powershell didn't work...
  3. Onedrive login doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login doesn't work: My login to onedrive doesn't work. It shows only a white window and the error code 0x8004de44OS system: Windows 10 22H2One drive updatedsolution with powershell didn't work...
  4. Keyboard doesn't work at Windows 10 login or even before.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard doesn't work at Windows 10 login or even before.: I was asked to reboot my laptop because of an update. I did it. Now I am stuck at the Windows 10 login page. My keyboard and touchpad don't work. They just don't. I tried to use the on-screen keyboard to enter my password, but when I click on a key I have a whole row of keys...
  5. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard doesn't work: Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password without a keyboard, how do I get into my computer?...
  6. Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn't work.: So two days ago i was playing with some friends and out of nowhere my keyboard wasn't working. The RBG's in it were still glowing, but not a single button worked. Since then my keyboard is still not working. I tried every USB port, also tried using my mouse USB port (my mouse...
  7. keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard doesn't work: Hello, i booted and run windows on my mac on an extern SSD, but my keyboard doesn't work. Only the on/off button works and not even the touch bar and track pad. How can i "activate" my full keyboard? Thanks for every help. submitted by /u/pure-toxic [link] [comments]...
  8. Keyboard doesn't work

Keyboard doesn't work: My keyboard just stopped working.How can I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/78cc4473-ac97-4d35-a6bc-a44b3cc750f0
  9. Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard doesn't work on login screen after shutdown: I have a 3 Dell Optiplex 5060 workstations, all running Windows 10, without touch screens. On one of the workstations, the keyboard - other than the space bar - does not work at the user login screen UNTIL I click the "Ease of Access" icon. Once that is clicked, I am able...
  10. Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login

Keyboard doesn't work after Win 10 login: Hi Guys, I am looking for some help. After upgrading to Win 10 from Win 8.1 I can use my keyboard on my laptop to login but after that my keyboard ceases to work. The filter key box is not checked and my mouse works normally. Any tips or advice would be greatly...