Windows 10: Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup

Discus and support Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A very strange thing started happening recently. Every once in a while, the keyboard will cease to work for a minute after startup of the computer. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeRiches, Aug 26, 2019.

1. LeeRiches Win User

Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup

A very strange thing started happening recently. Every once in a while, the keyboard will cease to work for a minute after startup of the computer. It doesn't work on Microsoft Edge or the Cortana search bar, but it will work on file explorer, computer login, and other apps I've installed. Not working meaning nothing I type appears. After about a minute, the keyboard suddenly works again as if nothing had happened. This does not occur every startup, only once every 3-4 times. I have seen no patterns as to when this occurs.

I have no idea how to recreate this, and its not particularly bad, but help would be appreciated.

:)

LeeRiches, Aug 26, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 26, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup

1. Keyboard Doesn't Work For One Minute After Startup - Similar Threads - Keyboard Doesn't Minute

2. Keyboard not working on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on startup: Cant use keyboard during start up running windows 10 Device: Ideapad 330sWindoss 10 HomeWhen i run Lenovo diagnosis program and do the keyboard test it starts working again!...
  3. Keyboard not working on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working on startup: Cant use keyboard during start up running windows 10 Device: Ideapad 330sWindoss 10 HomeWhen i run Lenovo diagnosis program and do the keyboard test it starts working again!...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working after startup: My keyboard and mouse does not work after startup however it works in automatic repair this started happening after I accidentally disabled my USB ports in device manager what can I do to fix this?...
  5. Keyboard and mouse not working after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after startup: My keyboard and mouse does not work after startup however it works in automatic repair this started happening after I accidentally disabled my USB ports in device manager what can I do to fix this?...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working after startup

7. External keyboard doesn't work during laptop startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External keyboard doesn't work during laptop startup: So my laptop's keyboard doesn't work as there was some spillage on it, so I have to use an external keyboard. Now, usually this isn't a problem, but I can't use it during startup, only during the login screen and after. Meaning, I can login, but I can't go into BIOS for...
  8. External keyboard doesn't work during laptop startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard doesn't work during laptop startup: So my laptop's keyboard doesn't work as there was some spillage on it, so I have to use an external keyboard. Now, usually this isn't a problem, but I can't use it during startup, only during the login screen and after. Meaning, I can login, but I can't go into BIOS for...
  9. External keyboard doesn't work during laptop startup

10. Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Beeping at Startup and works after about a minute.: Hello guys, how can I solve this beeping sound of my laptop? Upon pressing the power button, the laptop boots and shows the manufacturer brand and proceeds to windows 10 blue logo. After a few seconds, it starts to beeping for about a minute with the Windows 10 logo and works...