Windows 10: Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

Discus and support Keyboard doesn’t work on HP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by windows20, Aug 24, 2020.

1. windows20 Win User

Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

Hello,

I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well...

Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I try to enter text into my search bar... nothing shows up, no letters are entered.

Ive tried connecting a keyboard thats wired and I get the same result.

Should I just start uninstalling the most recent updates one by one and see when it starts working?

Im lost at this point *Sad

:)

windows20, Aug 24, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 24, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard doesn’t work on HP [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

1. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn’t

2. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  3. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  4. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  5. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  6. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...: I have a HuaweiMateBook X i5 2020, bought in April 2021. Running on Windows 11 smoothly without issues for the past two years. I’ll give you a rundown of what happened, and what I’ve tried so far.the laptop worked until about 1 pm 4 hours ago today. Then suddenly the wifi...
  8. help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...

help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...: I have a HuaweiMateBook X i5 2020, bought in April 2021. Running on Windows 11 smoothly without issues for the past two years. I’ll give you a rundown of what happened, and what I’ve tried so far.the laptop worked until about 1 pm 4 hours ago today. Then suddenly the wifi...
  9. Keyboard still doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...
  10. Keyboard still doesn’t work

Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...