Windows 10: Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes

Discus and support Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my keyboard works fine in Windows, but every time I restart or shut down and then I turn on, I can't use my keyboard until Windows loads the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alfonso Balbuena, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes

Hello, my keyboard works fine in Windows, but every time I restart or shut down and then I turn on, I can't use my keyboard until Windows loads the driver. As a consequence, I can't enter the BIOS. I tried removing the CMOS and the first time it works, I could enter the BIOS but once Windows initialized the same problem happened. Also, I tried with 2 different keyboards or changed the USB port but nothing change. Even I tried restarting the system pressing shift but when I reboot and enter in that mode my keyboard doesn't work.

Thank you

:)

Alfonso Balbuena, Jan 3, 2021

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 3, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 3, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes

1. Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn't until

2. Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10: My Acer keyboard does not work. In device manager it says: std ps/2 keyboard. Device status: " this device cannot start code10 device timeout. The specified 1/0 operation on o/0 was not completed before the time-out period expired. Driver date 21/06/2006 can you help...
  3. Windows 10 Doesn't Load Keyboard/Mouse Drivers until Manually Running Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Doesn't Load Keyboard/Mouse Drivers until Manually Running Updates: So, just as the title says. My PC right NOW has my steelseries apex pro and razer deathadder v2 pro both running with the drivers installed, however if I restart my PC neither my mouse NOR keyboard will work. So my workaround procedure right now is to: i can plugin a dummy...
  4. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard doesn't work: Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password without a keyboard, how do I get into my computer?...
  5. Keyboard doesn't work.

Keyboard doesn't work.: So two days ago i was playing with some friends and out of nowhere my keyboard wasn't working. The RBG's in it were still glowing, but not a single button worked. Since then my keyboard is still not working. I tried every USB port, also tried using my mouse USB port (my mouse...
  6. keyboard doesn't work

keyboard doesn't work: Hello, i booted and run windows on my mac on an extern SSD, but my keyboard doesn't work. Only the on/off button works and not even the touch bar and track pad. How can i "activate" my full keyboard? Thanks for every help. submitted by /u/pure-toxic [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard doesn't work

Keyboard doesn't work: My keyboard just stopped working.How can I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/78cc4473-ac97-4d35-a6bc-a44b3cc750f0
  8. Network card doesn't work until restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network card doesn't work until restart: If i use the computer to download things, continously after a while (sometimes 1 hour, other times 4 hours, but anytime eventually) the Ethernet wired connection doesn't work; it says "no internet access". if i try to disable/enable network card, run troubleshooter,...
  9. In-build keyboard stops working until restart

In-build keyboard stops working until restart: I'm on HP Pavillion laptop (HP Pavilion 15-AU030NG) with Windows10 x 64. I'm experiencing a weird behavior of the in-build keyboard since some time: Case 1 If i plug out my usb keyboard, so the in-build laptop PS/2 keyboard remains dead, until i restart the laptop. After...
  10. Mouse and keyboard stop working until shutdown

Mouse and keyboard stop working until shutdown: Hello everyone, this problem had started for me only about 1 or 2 weeks ago, and is rather annoying. What happens is that randomly while using the mouse, it would freeze up and I would hear the "Device Disconnect" sound, and a second later the mouse would work again. This...