Windows 10: Keyboard doesn't work

Discus and support Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IraONeal1, Jan 16, 2021.

1. IraONeal1 Win User

Keyboard doesn't work

Computer HP laptop updated 1/15/2021. I found right away that the keyboard no longer worked. Mouse is fine. As I cannot get past the log-in password without a keyboard, how do I get into my computer?

:)

IraONeal1, Jan 16, 2021

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 16, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Keyboard doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard doesn't work

1. Keyboard doesn't work - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn't

2. After windows 10 re-install, mouse and keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 re-install, mouse and keyboard doesn't work.: Windows had some bugs so I decided to reinstall windows and completely erase the harddrive windows 10 option, did not erase myself. After a LOOOOONNGGGG time, windows was uninstalled. So before re-installation, I am prompted with a blue screen asking me about my country,...
  3. Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10: My Acer keyboard does not work. In device manager it says: std ps/2 keyboard. Device status: " this device cannot start code10 device timeout. The specified 1/0 operation on o/0 was not completed before the time-out period expired. Driver date 21/06/2006 can you help...
  4. Windows 10 Doesn't Load Keyboard/Mouse Drivers until Manually Running Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Doesn't Load Keyboard/Mouse Drivers until Manually Running Updates: So, just as the title says. My PC right NOW has my steelseries apex pro and razer deathadder v2 pro both running with the drivers installed, however if I restart my PC neither my mouse NOR keyboard will work. So my workaround procedure right now is to: i can plugin a dummy...
  5. Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work

Keyboards USB broken and it doesn't work: Hi, I have microsoft keyboard and mouse, USB reciver is broken and as far as i know every USB has different codes so i can't replace it with onether USB. If its going to help my keyboards S/N is: 0639910135748 and product ID is: 06399-545-1357487-01450. Is there any...
  6. Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes

Keyboard doesn't work until Windows 10 intitializes: Hello, my keyboard works fine in Windows, but every time I restart or shut down and then I turn on, I can't use my keyboard until Windows loads the driver. As a consequence, I can't enter the BIOS. I tried removing the CMOS and the first time it works, I could enter the BIOS...
  7. My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work

My keyboards number six spams and doesn't work: When i was entering a pin for my account in this laptop number six spams, and when i need it it doesn't work. please help me fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboards-number-six-spams-and-doesnt-work/9a43693c-5f9a-4b37-8aaf-5cdd20c12b2d
  8. My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.

My laptops keyboard doesn't respond.: I was cleaning my keys with a Clorox wipe and it was kind of wet so i dont know if it affects or not but when I came back my keys were messed and the next day the keys wouldn't work....
  9. Windows 10 just failed and doesn't recognize any USB/PS2 keyboard or mouse, is it fixable...

Windows 10 just failed and doesn't recognize any USB/PS2 keyboard or mouse, is it fixable...: I couldn't find any help in Google. What I did: - automatic repair (everything works there) - safe mode (same as normal Windows, not working at all) - plugged in an old PS/2 keyboard which worked just fine, now it's dead just like everything else, it works in BIOS though Is...
  10. My Windows button (on my keyboard) doesn't open the start menu, but controls my media settings

My Windows button (on my keyboard) doesn't open the start menu, but controls my media settings: As the title said, my windows button doesn't open my start menu for me, but instead it controls my media settings like spotify, etc. How do I change this? Note: The problem occurs when i am using my laptop keyboard, but when i switch to an external keyboard, my windows...