Windows 10: Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

Discus and support Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have asus x540la laptop on which my keyboard has malfunctioned so it sometimes starts typing random letters and words. I had disabled the built-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Ashar Jamal, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

I have asus x540la laptop on which my keyboard has malfunctioned so it sometimes starts typing random letters and words. I had disabled the built-in keyboard by installing an incompatible driver for it. But as I updated my windows to latest version using windows update assistant. The keyboard driver got reinstalled to the correct version and I tried multiple times to disable it by using aforementioned method, but as soon as restart the laptop the keyboard get enabled again due to reinstallation of correct driver by windows.

How can I disable the keyboard now?

:)

Muhammad Ashar Jamal, Oct 18, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 18, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 18, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

1. Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update - Similar Threads - Keyboard driver automatic

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard driver issue after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard driver issue after update: My Lenovo legion7 laptop's keyboard is no longer functional after updating Windows 11 about 6 months ago. The keyboard has special function buttons assigned Fn + Q for instance, which still work. Additonally, the NumLock is illuminated, and Fn + F1-10 work to change various...
  6. Windows is automatically activated after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is automatically activated after reinstallation: Hello. I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer my Windows license to it. I did that and now I have a license on both laptops that says "activated with a digital license linked to a Microsoft account". I manually removed the license from my old laptop. Then I reinstalled...
  7. Windows is automatically activated after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is automatically activated after reinstallation: Hello. I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer my Windows license to it. I did that and now I have a license on both laptops that says "activated with a digital license linked to a Microsoft account". I manually removed the license from my old laptop. Then I reinstalled...
  8. Windows is automatically activated after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Help reinstall keyboard drivers???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help reinstall keyboard drivers???: Hey guys, I stupidly deleted my keyboard drivers for my Eluktronics Mag-15 a while back as I have been using an external keyboard and didn't need it/ it never gave me an option to disable so I deleted. Well, now I would like to use the keyboard again... I have tried to "scan...
  10. Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling: Hey everyone. Im running out of paitence and ideas to fix my PC. I uninstalled the usb drives to fix an issue, and after restarting, they wont reinstall. My keyboad and mouse which are both usb connected wont work. I can turn on my pc but it just sits at the user profile...