Windows 10: Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

Discus and support Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have asus x540la laptop on which my keyboard has malfunctioned so it sometimes starts typing random letters and words. I had disabled the built-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad Ashar Jamal, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

I have asus x540la laptop on which my keyboard has malfunctioned so it sometimes starts typing random letters and words. I had disabled the built-in keyboard by installing an incompatible driver for it. But as I updated my windows to latest version using windows update assistant. The keyboard driver got reinstalled to the correct version and I tried multiple times to disable it by using aforementioned method, but as soon as restart the laptop the keyboard get enabled again due to reinstallation of correct driver by windows.

How can I disable the keyboard now?

:)

Muhammad Ashar Jamal, Oct 18, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 18, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 18, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update

1. Keyboard driver automatic reinstallation after windows update - Similar Threads - Keyboard driver automatic

2. Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling: Hey everyone. Im running out of paitence and ideas to fix my PC. I uninstalled the usb drives to fix an issue, and after restarting, they wont reinstall. My keyboad and mouse which are both usb connected wont work. I can turn on my pc but it just sits at the user profile...
  3. update driver reinstall window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update driver reinstall window 10: I dont know where to download and install to this laptop. it any way you can to it for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-driver-reinstall-window-10/546e141b-89f6-464b-9026-4fb7bc79452b
  4. “Choose your keyboard” error after automatic windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Choose your keyboard” error after automatic windows update: Turned on my laptop this morning after I’m assuming it did windows updates overnight. Everything froze. Said it needed to restart, quoted a driver error at the bottom. Has been stuck in the “choose your keyboard” boot since. I’ve tried downloading the windows 10 media...
  5. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  6. Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver

Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver: For some strange reason I've had a faulty external Seagate 8TB driver/HDD for the last year The problem is this: everytime I reboot the computer, the HDD is not automatically recognized so I have to do this 1. Open Device Manager 2. Remove the USB attached SCSI mass storage...
  7. Automatic driver updates

Automatic driver updates: Windows Update regularly replaces my carefully selected working audio drivers with the buggy default one. Not only is this incredibly annoying, but it's actually dangerous. The bug causes volume to jump to 100 when resuming paused playback, which can cause hearing damage...
  8. Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating: I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening. After i reinstall my driver from Nvidia website, i notice that when i game my fps kinda choking pretty bad, i need explanation....
  9. Keyboard "ghosting" after driver update

Keyboard "ghosting" after driver update: Hello all, again. Two day ago I was notified by my computer to update the BIOS and Chipset drivers. I did so and upon restart the numpad "4" is behaving as though it's being continually pushed by an invisible hand. With Num Lock on it types "4" nonstop anywhere typing is...
  10. Windows Update / automatic driver updates?

Windows Update / automatic driver updates?: I have potentially four machines that are eligible for a Windows 10 upgrade, based on most of what I read I was hopeful that there would be few if any problems until I read that Windows would now automatically install driver updates along with operating system updates. All...