Windows 10: Keyboard Elite for bluetooth : Model 1002 - Strange/Weird issue with typing

Discus and support Keyboard Elite for bluetooth : Model 1002 - Strange/Weird issue with typing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help with my Bluetooth keyboard Model 1002. The issue I am having is that after being connected for a various amount of time, could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hackabusi, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Hackabusi Win User

Keyboard Elite for bluetooth : Model 1002 - Strange/Weird issue with typing

Hi,

I need some help with my Bluetooth keyboard Model 1002. The issue I am having is that after being connected for a various amount of time, could be 2-3 hours, or could be a couple of days, when I start to type, various letters are presented, not the ones that I have typed or extras I've listed all the key presses below and the results when pressed

I've no actual idea what else the problem could be unless its a hardware fault but the issue is, why does it work in the first place before going weird?

I have tried all sorts of remedies, removing and readding the keyboard, cleaning it, trying it on different computers all with windows 10 may I add - same results removing and adding bluetooth etc but still the problem persists,

Surely someone has had this issue before or its been flagged up before?

Examples of key strokes this is what I get for microsoft windows - miecrosoftv wiundows where there is an issue, the other keys work fine

Top number line all works fine 1-0

-l
    ec
    tv
    un
    -l
    \ tab action
    ec
    tv
    un

arrow keys are fine apart from DOWN which brings up /

Numpad everynumber is fine apart from *+ and *+

alt gr key changes volume

page down - s
    end = 2
    del = 3

:)

Hackabusi, Aug 13, 2020

2. Win10 not detecting Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Keyboard

Bluetooth detection function seems to be working but it does not detect wireless mouse or wireless keyboard. Both were working fine in Win8.1. Since both are MS branded that seems particularly strange. (MS Bluetooth IntelliMouse Explorer mod. #1001. MS
    Bluetooth Keyboard Elite mod. #1002.) Yes I confirmed both are turned on with new batteries. Yes I confirmed computer Bluetooth is turned on.

J. ScottMiller, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Keyboard Elite for bluetooth : Model 1002 - Strange/Weird issue with typing - Similar Threads - Keyboard Elite bluetooth

2. Weird graphics and typing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird graphics and typing issue: Has anyone else seen this? I'll be typing in a text box, it doesn't seem to matter what Windows program I'm in, and the letters I'm typing will disappear and then reappear. I'm not sure how else to describe it, so I made a couple videos. The first video shows a capture of the...
  3. weird keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird keyboard issue: after upgrading to windows 11, im having weird input bug that when i press any key that have a certain functionalt, shift, capslock and etc... while i'm pressing any alphabet key, my keyboard nolonger inputs............Does anyone have this bug?...
  4. weird keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird keyboard issue: after upgrading to windows 11, im having weird input bug that when i press any key that have a certain functionalt, shift, capslock and etc... while i'm pressing any alphabet key, my keyboard nolonger inputs............Does anyone have this bug?...
  5. Strange keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange keyboard issue: Hi all,Have an LG laptop and am also using a MS wireless keyboard and mouse non Bluetooth, uses a USB transceiver - the Wireless Desktop 900.Sometimes, the wireless USB keyboard stops working in part the mouse is not affected. The keyboard doesn't "fully" stop working though...
  6. Weird Keyboard Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Keyboard Issue: When I press 0 on my keyboard, it also attempts to 'return' or 'enter' and is becoming incredibly frustrating while typing in passwords. My CTRL+C and CTRL+V buttons are not working either. When typing, if I spell something wrong and want to press the right arrow to skip...
  7. Keyboard Typing Strange Characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Typing Strange Characters: Any help with this will be appreciated. I can't login to my laptop because the keyboard is acting strange. I'm running windows 10. If I enter "2" the keyboard enters "w2". If I try deleting the odd characters like "w2" it will only delete the 2 and the "w" remains. If I...
  8. Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues: I recently got my elite series 2 and I'm loving it but every time I turn it on, I go to connect and it doesn't show my controller is able to connect. I have to unpair it and reconnect it to Bluetooth. My airpods show up every time and but my controller hasn't shown up once....
  9. Keyboard typing weird characters

Keyboard typing weird characters: So, I have booted up my PC today, and found out that the keyboard has been instead of normal letters, it has been typing symbols or vietnamese and slavic letters. To the keyboard also joined the mouse, that when I want to scroll down a page, it zooms in and out. My PC is...
  10. Keyboard typing weird

Keyboard typing weird: on my windows 10 laptop my keyboard types t\ instead of t or \ , ib instead of i or b, pk instead of p or k, 7] instead of 7 or ] and the list goes on. I have tried to look up the issue but i cant figure it out. I use a USB keyboard its a logitech im working if i accidently...