Windows 10: KEYBOARD FAILURE

Discus and support KEYBOARD FAILURE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The keyboard on my laptop has stopped responding. I now have to bring up the on-screen keyboard which is very laborious. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PAMAMAJ121, May 10, 2019.

1. KEYBOARD FAILURE

The keyboard on my laptop has stopped responding. I now have to bring up the on-screen keyboard which is very laborious. Can anyone help?

:)

PAMAMAJ121, May 10, 2019

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 10, 2019
  3. Random Failure of keyboard and black screen

UPDATE...06/22/18

Hi Guys,

Just got my HP Envy 750 back from HP service. pretty quick turn-around.

I had sent a list of all my failure symptoms, plus all of the debugging data and suggestions that was provided through you and this forum, especially the info for BlkSOD that pointed to PCIExpress on MB.

HP said they replicated the BMOD and traced issue to a bad graphic card (Radeon RX550). They replaced the card with new one.

Only had the machine back for a few days, but so far...it is stable and working well.

Still wonder why a dying graphic card would cause the keyboard to null out...anyway.

Thanks for all your help on this issue.

John

Johnnie dr, May 10, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

KEYBOARD FAILURE

Windows 10 - no keyboard after update 4/12

Hello,

If you're experiencing problems connecting your wireless keyboard to your laptop, we suggests running the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.
    If the Bluetooth troubleshooter doesn’t fix your problem, you can visit the article: Resolve Bluetooth
    mouse or keyboard failure to function
    . This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to connect your wireless keyboard.

Should you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reply to this post.

Jelo Sen, May 10, 2019
Thema:

KEYBOARD FAILURE

1. KEYBOARD FAILURE - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD FAILURE

2. Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything: Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything . Keyboard is not work. Tried everything including the purchase of a new replacement keyboard...
  3. Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything: Contacted you yesterday to assist with keyboard failure on my laptop, but not heard anything . Keyboard is not work. Tried everything including the purchase of a new replacement keyboard...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...: Recently, I have begun having sporadic problems with USB-connected devices on my machine. Most of the time, the device simply stops responding to USB commands, but sometimes it is just a delay, and the command is sent after a few seconds. One truly bizarre case - my USB...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...: Recently, I have begun having sporadic problems with USB-connected devices on my machine. Most of the time, the device simply stops responding to USB commands, but sometimes it is just a delay, and the command is sent after a few seconds. One truly bizarre case - my USB...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - USB random failure - keyboard, mouse, other devices stop working or work...

7. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  8. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect: My Bluetooth Apple Magic keyboard does not work at startup. Each time, I have to connect it by USB cable, then remove it even though it is marked as "paired" and re-connect it by Bluetooth. There are two listings for an "HID Keyboard Device" in the Device Manager, but I have...
  9. Duplicate Keyboard listings in Device Manager cause failure to connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Keyboard not detected and driver power state failure

Keyboard not detected and driver power state failure: Hello, please help me. When i use laptop as usually,suddenly i cant type any of my keyboard, so i tried to restart my laptop and came message on top left say "keyboard not detected" well i tried to fix it myself and none works . I'm also always uptodate my windows . When...