Windows 10: keyboard from azerty to querty

Discus and support keyboard from azerty to querty in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-from-azerty-to-querty/86a5fad9-c852-4fd9-bd83-bc3a6661e66e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StevenGreenwood3, Aug 25, 2020.

1. keyboard from azerty to querty

How to change

:)

StevenGreenwood3, Aug 25, 2020

2. QUERTY and AZERTY

Hello buddies,

I have an E72 AZERTY keyboard cell while my software installed is a QUERTY one, (if I press A on keyboard the phone types Q, Z->U, etc...).

Can anyone advice with a step by step how I can reinstall AZERTY software???

urgently need help pleaseee as it is getting me down

thanks in advance

samirov---01, Aug 25, 2020
  3. From a Querty to an Azerty keypad

I'm wondering if i could update my nokia xpressmusic 5800 from a querty to an azerty keypad. I avoid using the keypad and use the numeric keypad because i hate querty.

Any chance this is possible?

Willem90---01, Aug 25, 2020
  4. keyboard from azerty to querty

Azerty keyboard with English input

I just migrated to a Lumia 930 windows phone from Blackberry. I have the following problem: I live in Belgium, use the Azerty keyboard with the Lumia but want to use the spellcheck in English and that does not work. When I select the English language the
    keyboard switches to Querty. Any suggestion?

RogerKuipers, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

keyboard from azerty to querty

1. keyboard from azerty to querty - Similar Threads - keyboard azerty querty

2. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  3. type chinese with AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    type chinese with AZERTY keyboard: Hello,I am not quite sure if my question is a new one. If it is, I would be shocked that there is still no solution.I have a french AZERTY keyboard. When I set up the keyboard to type Chinese in settings, there is only one keyboard choice, which is Microsoft Pinyin. To use...
  4. Azerty keyboard on intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  5. Azerty keyboard on intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  6. How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty?: Hi,Question of a beginner:How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty Windows 10 PC ?Thanks and regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-from-querty-to-azerty/0e26b9d7-6e04-4b51-89cc-d10ca7d8e955
  7. Physical AZERTY Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Physical AZERTY Keyboard: Hello, I want to buy the new unreleased Microsoft Surface Laptop Go but I want it in AZERTY Keyboard. Please reply if the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go i5, 8Gb RAM, 128Gb SSID is available in AZERTY Keyboard in the US. Thank You...
  8. Suggesting Vietnamese AZERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suggesting Vietnamese AZERTY keyboard: Dear Microsoft Since the times of typewriter, Vietnam have already got AZERTY-based Vietnamese layout hence the name AĐERTY It is shown like this:[ATTACH] Hope you make an update with the Vietnamese AĐERTY layout....
  9. Spanish querty keyboard.

Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  10. Querty Keyboard

Querty Keyboard: The emblems at the top of the number keys eg no 4 key shows the dollar sign. Some of the other keys are not showing what is indicated on the key itself. eg the no 2 key should show the inch sign but now comes up as@. The pound sign has disappeared altogether. I need to be...