Windows 10: KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10

Discus and support KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HELLO IM SUFFERING WITH MY KEYBOARD i have french keyboard desired letter --> what the keyboard give me in caps lock--> without caps lock M --> µM0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MALAKZP, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MALAKZP Win User

KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10

HELLO

IM SUFFERING WITH MY KEYBOARD i have french keyboard

desired letter --> what the keyboard give me in caps lock--> without caps lock

M --> µM0 --> *mà

Q --> Q1 --> q&

S -->S2 --> sé

CD3-->CD3 --> cd"

F --> T4F -->t'f

J --> Y7J ----> yèj

K --> .K8-->/.K8

L --> /L9 -->:lç

M --> µM0--> *mà

1--> WQ1

2 --> XS2

3 --> CD3

4 --> 4F

5 --> 4F

6 -->7J

7 --> 7J

8--> .K8

9--> /L9

..... and more

I TRIED TO UNISTALL THE driver of the keyboard

im typing from the "clavier visuel"

i tried the language option

i turned off all the option of "options d'erogonomie" and i turned off the keyboard filter and all the option

please help

best regards

:)

MALAKZP, Mar 25, 2020

2. Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem.

This is the third wireless keyboard to show the same problem, suggesting something is wrong elsewhere.

The keyboard batteries are not responsible for the failure.

On the same desk is a cordless telephone.

Any helpful suggestions would be very gratefully received.

ralphholmes, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10 - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG

2. windows 10 new install keyboard not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 new install keyboard not functional: new acer aspire tc.I tried to install windows 10 when it came to identify the keyboard was not working properly.The numbers and symbols work,but when I try letters,letters show up .but the wrong ones.It's a jumble of letters and symbols.Also the onscreen keyboard is not a...
  3. Wrong keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong keyboards: Hello, A couple of days ago I re-installed my PC and during the installation I installed wrong kinds of keyboards and now I cannot remove them.The keyboards I installed were these ones:I have tried using the Device Manager to remove languages, RegEdit changes, tried running...
  4. Wrong keyboards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong keyboards: Hello, A couple of days ago I re-installed my PC and during the installation I installed wrong kinds of keyboards and now I cannot remove them.The keyboards I installed were these ones:I have tried using the Device Manager to remove languages, RegEdit changes, tried running...
  5. Keyboard is not functioning.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is not functioning.: All my keys somehow got mapped to shortcuts? Like K opens connect, W opens whiteboard, d closes things. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/cailloubean [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljivxt/keyboard_is_not_functioning/
  6. WTF is wrong with my windows functions?

WTF is wrong with my windows functions?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8ihx3c1ujep51.png?width=902&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f75ae3a3939cda2c8410ba7ddc948a6b26a33df I have a brand new gaming computer I built myself. All drivers are up to date, everything is updated and installed correctly. I recently did a...
  7. What is wrong with Windows 10 Search function

What is wrong with Windows 10 Search function: Searching for a file or text contained within a file has worked OK since Windows 95. Not so much on Win10. Have several versions of Win10 running - the Search function seems to be broken on all of them. File Explorer: Sometimes it will perform a search from the search box,...
  8. keyboard function settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard function settings windows 10: How do I access the keyboard function settings in my laptop ? /...
  9. Keyboard and functions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and functions: The keyboard does not write in Windows 10, Text Services Framework is not running, please give me all available methods, thank you very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-functions/dbf385ca-801f-4c2a-8efa-7f8bc99b5df3
  10. Function keys performing the wrong function

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys performing the wrong function: So my computer works fine, but for some reason the function keys were switched up. When I'm on the desktop, they don't do anything at all, and when I'm in Google Chrome they do things that aren't related to what they're supposed to do. F1 used to mute/unmute, now it opens...