Windows 10: KEYBOARD GONE CRAZY--I NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL APPEAR ON-SCREEN

Discus and support KEYBOARD GONE CRAZY--I NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL APPEAR ON-SCREEN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IF I HAVE SENT THIS TO THE WRONG PLACE >>> PLEASE FORWARD OR TELL ME WHERE TO SEND IT Keyboard has a mind of its own! I type with all ten fingers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by clarkcook, Dec 19, 2019.

1. clarkcook Win User

KEYBOARD GONE CRAZY--I NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL APPEAR ON-SCREEN

IF I HAVE SENT THIS TO THE WRONG PLACE >>> PLEASE FORWARD OR TELL ME WHERE TO SEND IT

Keyboard has a mind of its own! I type with all ten fingers, but with head often down. I look up and chunks of text will have moved back two or three lines, keys I did not touch have nonetheless been 'typed', when I type "I" a lower- case "z" appears in front of it, and a few days ago the keyboard locked in ALL CAPS. A hard crash was needed to solve the problem. On re-start everything fine for 30 mins of typing. . .then the problems start again.

Two days ago, I chucked out the old keyboard and bought a Logitech mod. no Y-R0012 I think wireless keyboard. After a short time of error-free typing--all the old problems are back.

So the problem is in the computer itself HP-23 All-in-one and I don't have a clue where to begin troubleshooting!

Help . . . . . . . .please.

:)

clarkcook, Dec 19, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

On screen Keyboard

Hi,

To quickly access the On-screen Keyboard (OSK) without going to Settings, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Make sure that the "Show touch keyboard button" is enabled.
    • Touch keyboard icon will appear on the notification area.
    • Click on it to launch the On-Screen Keyboard.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Dora& Win User
    Screen going crazy

After the last 2 windows update my computer touch screen has gone crazy. Some dots appear as if someone is randomly touching my screen and then new pages open. Seems as if the computer is possessed. Has anyone faced this issue and knows how to fix it?

Dora&, Dec 19, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

At startup virtual keyboard appears

Hi Mark,

This simply means that the on-screen keyboard is enabled. To get rid of this, see the steps below on how to do so.

• Press Windows Key + X > Control Panel >
      Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center.
    • Under "Explore all settings", select the option “Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard”.
    • Uncheck the option “Use On-screen keyboard”.

This has to be the answer you're looking for.

Let us know if the steps did the trick.

John Sarc, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. KEYBOARD GONE CRAZY--I NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL APPEAR ON-SCREEN - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD GONE CRAZY

2. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  3. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  4. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows screen gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows screen gone crazy: hi my grey computer has started something weird. lines allover the place on the display and not working. i stepped on it and I'm think it could be the data cable or the display. the pc is a toshiba with win 10 plz help thx...
  6. PC gone crazy

PC gone crazy: Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't...
  7. Keyboard crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard crazy: My keyboard is driving me crazy. It skips around and deletes things when I typing. Is this because of sticky or toggle keys. If so, how do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-crazy/2f46e6a6-11a3-433d-a24c-2d8f2fab1c40
  8. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.: Was working the other day. Toshiba laptop. Couldn't log in because the keyboard was typing long blocks of gibberish after hitting one key. Finally got in with onscreen keyboard. Hitting space bar once types "7kp77k7k k7 7k7 7k7 7 7k" Hitting the a key types in...
  9. Downloading gone crazy

Downloading gone crazy: Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close my computer to stop it. Help!...
  10. Computer gone 'crazy'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer gone 'crazy': Hello,Recently I decided to update the system, enabled the update option (for some time it was disabled). The search took a while, and then it started to download - without any option to select which. Then installation started, very slow and long. Restartings started, got a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard gone crazy on pc