Windows 10: Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

Discus and support Keyboard has gone crazy. Help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Was working the other day. Toshiba laptop. Couldn't log in because the keyboard was typing long blocks of gibberish after hitting one key. Finally got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kirksucks, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

Was working the other day. Toshiba laptop. Couldn't log in because the keyboard was typing long blocks of gibberish after hitting one key. Finally got in with onscreen keyboard.

Hitting space bar once types "7kp77k7k k7 7k7 7k7 7 7k"

Hitting the a key types in "77k777ka77ak7k"

m types 7kk777m7mmm

Backspace types 777k7k7

0 key types 737k737707k700k77

Hitting the alt key opens the email app.

Ctrl key opens Office

And so on.

Has anyone seen this before?

submitted by /u/kirksucks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kirksucks, Mar 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

After the Windows 10 Update, Keyboard goes crazy

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to check if there is any new updates available for Windows.

If you experience this issue with keyboard. I suggest you to remove the keyboard and try with different keyboard and check if the issue continues.

As you have mentioned you have updated the driver.

You may run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
        and hit Enter.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Uttam Yadav, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

1. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help. - Similar Threads - Keyboard has gone

2. one drive has gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  3. one drive has gone crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  4. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  5. PC gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC gone crazy: Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't...
  6. Keyboard crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard crazy: My keyboard is driving me crazy. It skips around and deletes things when I typing. Is this because of sticky or toggle keys. If so, how do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-crazy/2f46e6a6-11a3-433d-a24c-2d8f2fab1c40
  7. Help! My Windows 10 Desktop Has Gone Crazy!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! My Windows 10 Desktop Has Gone Crazy!: Hi, My battery went dead and when I restarted my laptop, my desktop was unrecognizable. So much is wrong I don't know where to start. It seems that by default my Metro menu which I never use is displayed. It displays when I start up and seemingly when I exit any other...
  8. BSOD: My PC has gone crazy

BSOD: My PC has gone crazy: Win 10 Pro ver: 1909 (Compilation SO 18363.535) Good night. A pleasure to greet you all. About 6 months ago I mounted the PC, everything has gone perfect: Rendering with After Effects, Davinci, etc ... everything perfect. Daily work with Photoshop, stack files, hard...
  9. Downloading gone crazy

Downloading gone crazy: Since accepting updates to Windows 10, about two weeks ago, downloading has gone berserk. It just keeps repeating over and over until I have to close my computer to stop it. Help!...
  10. Computer gone 'crazy'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer gone 'crazy': Hello,Recently I decided to update the system, enabled the update option (for some time it was disabled). The search took a while, and then it started to download - without any option to select which. Then installation started, very slow and long. Restartings started, got a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard gone crazy