Windows 10: Keyboard has stopped worklng

Discus and support Keyboard has stopped worklng in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As this is machine specific I fear help will not be forthcoming here but will give it a try. My detachable keyboard and trackpad have stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clayto, Oct 12, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Keyboard has stopped worklng

As this is machine specific I fear help will not be forthcoming here but will give it a try. My detachable keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. So have its two USB ports. It is as if it is no longer connected via its Pogo magnetic connector. It is a Cube iWork 10.1 2-ln-1 'Transformer type ' of tablet PC. I have reconnected and restarted.

:)

clayto, Oct 12, 2016
  2. Sil-1 Win User

Keyboard has stopped working

The only update would be automatic from Windows.

Sil-1, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Keyboard has stopped working

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Have you made any changes on your device before you encounter this issue? Any recent update that you made on your device?

For the mean the time you can check and review our article on how to troubleshoot this kind of issue from our support site on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard has stopped worklng

1. Keyboard has stopped worklng - Similar Threads - Keyboard has stopped

2. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

in Cortana
    My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!: My keyboard on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 wont light up when I press it, what can I do to make it light up again. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-has-stopped-lighting-up-need-help/93dffa1c-9a72-4d42-830f-6aa05e67cd71"
  3. keyboard stop work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard stop work: please, I need your help. the keyboard lenovo ideapa 320. windows 10 home 64 bit. stop work after the update. why can I do? Thanks for your fastest answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stop-work/1619f546-f757-486e-a6ce-8ff604e154b3
  4. Keyboard stops working

Keyboard stops working: Three or four times a day the keyboard stops working for about 5 minutes. I can't enter text or use any of the keys. I can't open Task Manager with ctrl-alt-delete to investigate. The mouse still works. I can use it to close or open programs, shutdown etc. Does anyone have a...
  5. My keyboard has stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard has stopped working: My keyboard has stopped working in most applications. It doesn’t work for emails or the internet. I cannot write comments directly into this query, I have to write them into a Word document then copy&paste across. The problem appeared to start after what seemed to be a...
  6. The keyboard backlight on my new ASUS has stopped working!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    The keyboard backlight on my new ASUS has stopped working!!: UGH!!! I spilled water (mostly on myself but...) some got on the keyboard that has a rubber cover on it. I've dried it off, restarted the laptop, but the back light is not on! It's one of the main reasons I chose this thing. :( It took me 7 months to save for it!! I've...
  7. Windows update: Keyboard has stopped working

Windows update: Keyboard has stopped working: Hey guys, I updated my laptop last night so I could get the new xbox app. This morning when all was complete, I noticed my keyboard stopped working (Apart from the power button and the ROG gaming button. The keyboard works fine in the bios, so I know it works, but as soon...
  8. Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working

Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working: I received a brand-new all-in-one media keyboard as a gift and the first time I used it it worked great. But after that, it has not worked at all. At first I thought it was the batteries, because the first time I used it I left the USB controller plugged in to my PC, but I...
  9. Keyboard stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stops working: I have a Lenovo laptop w Windows 10....all updates done. Suddenly, my keyboard stops responding. Everything else continues to work … mouse, sound, etc. When I reboot, the keyboard works again for awhile....
  10. Keyboard stops working

Keyboard stops working: I see a others postings like this. All of a sudden my keyboard stops inputting. It doesn't happen enough to blame a certain app or sequence. The device manager showing the keyboard as working. I have to reboot to correct the issue. 39688