Windows 10: Keyboard has stopped worklng

Discus and support Keyboard has stopped worklng in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As this is machine specific I fear help will not be forthcoming here but will give it a try. My detachable keyboard and trackpad have stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clayto, Oct 12, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Keyboard has stopped worklng

As this is machine specific I fear help will not be forthcoming here but will give it a try. My detachable keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. So have its two USB ports. It is as if it is no longer connected via its Pogo magnetic connector. It is a Cube iWork 10.1 2-ln-1 'Transformer type ' of tablet PC. I have reconnected and restarted.

:)

clayto, Oct 12, 2016
  2. Sil-1 Win User

Keyboard has stopped working

The only update would be automatic from Windows.

Sil-1, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Keyboard has stopped working

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Have you made any changes on your device before you encounter this issue? Any recent update that you made on your device?

For the mean the time you can check and review our article on how to troubleshoot this kind of issue from our support site on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard has stopped worklng

1. Keyboard has stopped worklng - Similar Threads - Keyboard has stopped

2. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  3. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  4. Latvian Standard keyboard layout has stopped working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latvian Standard keyboard layout has stopped working correctly: Ever since Microsoft added the Latvian Standard keyboard layout, it has used the single quote key ' as a dead key to add accents to various Latvian letters āēīūšģķļžčņ.Now, however, this feature has stopped working, making this layout functionally identical to the Latvian...
  5. The receiver for my Microsoft keyboard has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The receiver for my Microsoft keyboard has stopped working: The receiver is not being recognised by any of my PCs. At the moment I cannot connect the Sculpt Comfort keyboard and mouse. All web posts suggest I need to buy a new set. I cannot believe it's true that Microsoft would have policies that are so non-environmental as to...
  6. External keyboard has stopped working

External keyboard has stopped working: I have an external keyboard and mouse 850 that were purchased at the same time. Both have worked without any problems until today when the keyboard has stopped working. I have tried replacing the batteries but the keyboard is still failing to work. The mouse is working...
  7. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

in Cortana
    My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!: My keyboard on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 wont light up when I press it, what can I do to make it light up again. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-has-stopped-lighting-up-need-help/93dffa1c-9a72-4d42-830f-6aa05e67cd71"
  8. My keyboard has stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard has stopped working: My keyboard has stopped working in most applications. It doesn’t work for emails or the internet. I cannot write comments directly into this query, I have to write them into a Word document then copy&paste across. The problem appeared to start after what seemed to be a...
  9. The keyboard backlight on my new ASUS has stopped working!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    The keyboard backlight on my new ASUS has stopped working!!: UGH!!! I spilled water (mostly on myself but...) some got on the keyboard that has a rubber cover on it. I've dried it off, restarted the laptop, but the back light is not on! It's one of the main reasons I chose this thing. :( It took me 7 months to save for it!! I've...
  10. Windows update: Keyboard has stopped working

Windows update: Keyboard has stopped working: Hey guys, I updated my laptop last night so I could get the new xbox app. This morning when all was complete, I noticed my keyboard stopped working (Apart from the power button and the ROG gaming button. The keyboard works fine in the bios, so I know it works, but as soon...