Windows 10: keyboard illumination

Discus and support keyboard illumination in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the keyboard illumination does not react with the fn+f4 or f3 key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WimDim, Nov 6, 2018.

1. WimDim Win User

keyboard illumination

the keyboard illumination does not react with the fn+f4 or f3 key

:)

WimDim, Nov 6, 2018
  2. dcf-joe Win User

Keyboard Suggestions?

I need suggestions for a cheap, but quality, usb 2.0 keyboard that also has illuminated keys.

dcf-joe, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Help Choosing Gaming Keyboard

Hi guys, just found this forum and looks awesome.

I just bought a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard (this one) and I am about 70% satisfied. I am returning it because they sent me the wrong model number, but I think the model number up from this won't be much different.

What I need in a gaming keyboard:
    • WHITE Backlit Keys (multicolor is a plus but has to allow white since I basically only use white)
    • Anti-ghosting (preferably 10 keys simultaneous)
    • Silent Keypress
    • $40 to $80 (used is fine)
    • Easy-to press keys
    • External color a simple black
    • OPTIONAL: Low-profile keys (slim, ultraslim)
    What do you suggest? I have been searching for many hours and have a few ideas, but there are mixed reviews.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 6, 2018
  4. keyboard illumination

Logitech illuminated K800 keyboard issue

Logictech K800 illuminated keyboard abruptly stopped allowing any type to appear cannot enter

PatriciaSperopolous, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

keyboard illumination

1. keyboard illumination - Similar Threads - keyboard illumination

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  5. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  7. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  8. Keyboard Illumination

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Illumination: I'm not sure if my laptop even has keyboard lights or not, but If so I'm having the most difficult time finding it in settings. PLEASE HELP lol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-illumination/8b569eb2-3103-49e4-9fe3-a729796bc802
  9. Keyboard key illumination

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard key illumination: How do I turn off the 'auto ' keyboard illumination? I do not want the keyboard keys to light up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-key-illumination/15f7fe8a-b4d9-424c-b85b-caa3fabd441c
  10. Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810

Can't pair my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard k810: I've been working away from the office, so it's probably been three months since I tried to pair my keyboard with my computer. In bluetooth settings, it finds the device, but when I hit ""pair" it asks me for a passcode as opposed to giving me a code. How do I find my...