Windows 10: Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

Discus and support Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cpadliubr, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops inputting the letters n shit that i press and instead starts doing this wacky shit. i just bought a new keyboard hoping itd fix it but no luck, at the point where i think im just going to reinstall windows. anybody ever have this problem? https://streamable.com/cflrhf

submitted by /u/cpadliubr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cpadliubr, Feb 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Help with the keyboard input

Hi, I think you may be able to resolve this by going to the control panel here:

Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help! [​IMG]

and setting your desired input method as 'override' rather than 'Use Language list'

dalchina, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Help with the keyboard input

Dear TenForums members,

I have had this problem since I thought I had solved the chinese input. But, it turned out to be available for a few hours and then the IME is unavailable until next sign in.

In brief, to get the chinese input back, it need to sign out and sign in back and it will going to happen again continually.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thank you.

*Picture above shows when it's unavailable.

*Picture above shows the language input setting

Steps that don't worked for me:
    - Alt + Shift
    - Win + Space
    - Setting the Chinese language as default language (worked for a while)

unidentified, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

Windows 10 keyboard issue Logitech MK320

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Add input language

• Press Windows Button and start typing Control panel
    • Click on Clock, language and Region
    • Click on Language and click on Keyboard Layout
    • And you can add the input Language for keyboard and check if it helps

Method 2: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

1. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help! - Similar Threads - Keyboard Input Issues

2. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  3. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  4. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!: My build info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-unwanted-input-languages-from-keyboard/93c8d4ac-9be8-4ee0-a533-7993649aa523
  6. Keyboard Input Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Input Issue: I am having an issue with the input controller for my keyboard. Whenever I press the "R" key, it will generate the letters "RT" and the same goes for when I press the "G" key, it will generate the letters "FG". I have already replaced my keyboard, so I know its not the...
  7. Keyboard input language issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard input language issues.: my keyboard now produces é instead of backslash and É instead of question mark How do I repair ***Original Title: Keyboard*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-input-language-issues/50445bf1-de0a-4629-bf99-738c8bd491da
  8. No input on computer. PLEASE help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No input on computer. PLEASE help: #1 I was gaming and my computer randomly restarted by itself and started doing a windows update. During one of the restarts the screen went black. So I thought to kill the power. Don’t know why I did it. I know it was stupid but I did it. Now every time I turn on my PC case...
  9. Issue with keyboard input on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with keyboard input on login screen: I encountered a really strange issue yesterday - and am not sure how to resolve or fix it. Below is a quick run through: I was laying shadow of the tomb raider when I noticed my keys were playing up and pressing ESC key was suddenly translating to the windows key. I...
  10. Help with the keyboard input

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with the keyboard input: Dear TenForums members, I have had this problem since I thought I had solved the chinese input. But, it turned out to be available for a few hours and then the IME is unavailable until next sign in. In brief, to get the chinese input back, it need to sign out and sign...