Windows 10: Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Discus and support Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GuyInDogSuit, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 5, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Introduces K270 Wireless Keyboard

Logitech has introduced their Wireless Keyboard K270, a sleek keyboard that delivers Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity and up to two years of battery life. With the Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, you will enjoy virtually no signal loss from up to 10 meters away. The Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 also delivers up to 24 months of battery life as well as auto-standby, which helps you save energy when you are not using the keyboard.

The Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 also features the tiny USB receiver, which is small enough to stay in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add another compatible mouse or keyboard — without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2) 162a_thm.jpg

The sleek, compact keyboard saves space without sacrificing comfort while having full-size keys and a wide-curved space bar. And Logitech’s newest keyboard offers hot keys that give you instant access to your favorite websites, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.

btarunr, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

Did the mouse and keyboard come as a set? If not the unifying dongle may be wrong for the keyboard which would explain why only the mouse works. The mention of "found" suggests the set may have gotten separated from each other as some point.
    Wireless Keyboard K270 Full-size, Unifying wireless

Berton, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Delly10 Win User

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

I have a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard that I found along with a Logitech wireless mouse. The mouse has a unifying receiver. I plugged the receiver into a desktop computer and ran the Logitech firmware update, but only the mouse works. I made sure I had both devices turned on when doing the update, but to no avail.

I also tried this using my laptop. Still no luck.

Should I just throw away the keyboard?

Delly10, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

1. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2) - Similar Threads - Keyboard input lag

2. keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard input lag: Recently I've noticed that after using my laptop for a while, my keyboard starts lagging, and only a restart can fix it. I've tried updating my keyboard drivers through device manager since it's built in to my laptop, but that didn't help. Laptop is ROG Flow X16 GV601RW,...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  5. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  6. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  7. K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

K270 Logitech keyboard not working.: So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box together. When I first got them they worked brilliantly, no issues at all. I got them for working remotely. When I was laid off...
  8. Input Lag on Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Lag on Keyboard: When I first got my laptop, it was fine, but then I COVID and online classes plus discord with my friends and my keyboard suddenly lags when I play games. It doesn't matter whether it is bluetooth or not. It renders many games nearly unplayable so any help is appreciated,...
  9. Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work: I have a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard that I found along with a Logitech wireless mouse. The mouse has a unifying receiver. I plugged the receiver into a desktop computer and ran the Logitech firmware update, but only the mouse works. I made sure I had both devices turned...
  10. Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters

Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters: This is a wireless keyboard and mouse wirelessly connected via a Logitech USB unifying receiver. The mouse works fine, and strangely the hot keys on the keyboard (mail, calculator, sleep etc) work fine. However, after booting into W10 the normal keys on the keyboard have no...