Windows 10: keyboard input /output malfunction

Discus and support keyboard input /output malfunction in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues with my keyboard input an output and after trouble shooting, it brought this notice "Text Services Framework is not running "and as a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Abiola A., Jul 29, 2019.

1. Abiola A. Win User

keyboard input /output malfunction

Hi, I have issues with my keyboard input an output and after trouble shooting, it brought this notice "Text Services Framework is not running "and as a result I can't use keyboard in vendor apps(cortana,search windows, Films&Tv,Photos,Window Settings etc). Looking forward to your reply

:)

Abiola A., Jul 29, 2019

2. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Keyboard input problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Type "language" in the search bar, choose Settings, and then tap or click
      Add a language.

• Choose the language that you want to add, click Options next to the language name, and then click
      Add an input method.

• Browse the input method list and look for the keyboard layout you want to use.

• double-click the keyboard layout, and click Save.
    For more information click on the link below and see if it helps. (also applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/change-keyboard-layout

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. keyboard input /output malfunction - Similar Threads - keyboard input output

2. keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard malfunction: I bought a Lenovo v14-ikb type-81ya windows 10 home os , it's been not over a year that the keyboard started to malfunction , I have updated all the drivers yet in vain some keys like n,h,m,y,u6,7 doesn't work at once but when tapped multiple times it registers the keys and...
  3. keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard malfunction: I bought a Lenovo v14-ikb type-81ya windows 10 home os , it's been not over a year that the keyboard started to malfunction , I have updated all the drivers yet in vain some keys like n,h,m,y,u6,7 doesn't work at once but when tapped multiple times it registers the keys and...
  4. Keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard malfunction: how can i disable my inbuilt keyboard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-malfunction/33fce3f9-5d43-4be8-8678-1d8f254ad7d0
  5. Keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard malfunction: When pressing the windows key the computer suddenly shutdown, onscreen keyboard works, how can I the keyboard to its original function?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-malfunction/625080ec-1b8e-4f45-b753-ceac079b631e
  6. Keyboard Malfunction

Keyboard Malfunction: So I have two keyboards, Razer Ornata and a HyperX alloy, both keyboards will randomly open shortcuts and stop typing. they do it randomly and whenever. I have to restart my PC every time this happens to fix it, anyone got any idea why this is happening. I've changed USB...
  7. Keyboard Malfunctioning

Keyboard Malfunctioning: So recently I let my nephew and niece use my computer and I don't know what they clicked but it messed up my keyboard. It works completely fine until I hit the enter key and then it goes completely haywire. Keys begin to get stuck and then the keyboard no longer will work....
  8. input and output

input and output: Im on a laptop and it doesnt recognise the microphone array, the headphones, the headphones microphone and the speakers of the laptop. so basically there is no input and no output. i searched on google how to make it work but none of the ways i found worked. it happened after...
  9. Keyboard malfunctioning

Keyboard malfunctioning: some keys are not working, but the troubleshooter says normal. tried auto driver update for keyboard, but says driver is already updated to latest one. I have tried connecting external keyboard but those same keys weren't working; so the problem lies inside! now typing on...
  10. Keyboard malfunction

Keyboard malfunction: my keyboard is malfunctioning. Every time I type "a" or "s" both appear as "sa". Im currently using auto correct to type this message. Any advice on what can be done to resolve this problem? Example; I need to hesad to the gsasa satsation to refuel my csar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard input malfunctioning