Windows 10: Keyboard Input Problem

Discus and support Keyboard Input Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and I'm using English United States as my keyboard input-- lang[uage. _There was no problem at all until I put-- my laptop t-o sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Swalih, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Swalih Win User

Keyboard Input Problem

I have Windows 10 and I'm using English United States as my keyboard input-- lang[uage. _There was no problem at all until I put-- my laptop t-o sleep for the past- two and half hours. And I'm pretty sure that the sleep is wha-t caused my problem. When I started typing after t-he sleep, special characters appeared with some specific letters. And t-he special chars are always t-he same for a letter.

t- - when pressing t
    t- - when pressing - (hyphen)
    g[ - when pressing g
    50 - I was -typing 0 and i get 50, sometimes 05.
    50 - I was -typing 5 and i get 50, sometimes 05.
    b - When pressing b, no special char appears but 2 beep sound from the speaker.
    )% - When i press closing bracket

When I press the above chars, i get a special char attached to it. When I press those special char in the keyboard I get the same thing.

All Characters:
    abcdef[ghijklmnopqrs-tuvwxyz
    ABCDEF{GHIJKLMNOPQRS_TUVWXYZ
    !@#$)%^&*()%

I tried shutting down and starting again. Tried changing keyboard language to Eng UK.
    Now, what should I do to solve this? and _Thanks for any help.

:)

Swalih, Oct 4, 2015

2. Keyboard input problem.

How can I stop the Windows 10 system changing my keyboard input mode every time I log off?

I want the English language and to be able to type Spanish on the keyboard.

ArthurHacking, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Keyboard input problem.

Thanks Jesinta. Perfect answer. I am up and running. It wasn't a great problem, but it was annoying.

Thanks once again.

Arthur hacking

ArthurHacking, Oct 4, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard Input Problem

1. Keyboard Input Problem - Similar Threads - Keyboard Input Problem

2. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  3. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  4. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  5. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  6. Keyboard input problems after the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard input problems after the latest update: I just updated today, and ended up with some problems that I've never had before: I can't change the input language I can't type anything in any UWP app (even native ones like settings) System specs: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.844 Experience...
  7. Keyboard Input Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Input Problem: I have this issue for quite a while. When I start my laptop I can type my password and all is going well. A few minutes later of browsing and surfing, my laptop stopped taking inputs from its inbuilt keyboard. Tried it on windows search bar, notepad, browsers all that needs...
  8. keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard inputs: Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing. .[ATTACH]...
  9. Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input: So I accidentally pressed two buttons on my keyboard (pretty sure it was left shift+alt or something similar) and now my shift+2 does not make the @ symbol. It has been switched with the key that creates the " symbol. So now if I press shift+2 it creates @ and if I press...
  10. Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Favorites and Log-in Problems with Keyboard input: Numerous problems after upgrading from 8.1 to 10. When selecting favorites in browser, the drop down box showing favorites appears, and before I can select one it disappears. It happens many times with 2 different browsers. When logging in at a web site, the keyboard input...