Windows 10: Keyboard input problems after the latest update

Discus and support Keyboard input problems after the latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated today, and ended up with some problems that I've never had before: I can't change the input language I can't type anything in any UWP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/haitamsusanoo, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Keyboard input problems after the latest update

I just updated today, and ended up with some problems that I've never had before:

• I can't change the input language
    • I can't type anything in any UWP app (even native ones like settings)

System specs:

• Edition Windows 10 Pro
    • Version 20H2
    • OS build 19042.844
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
    submitted by /u/haitamsusanoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/haitamsusanoo, Feb 28, 2021

2. Keyboard input problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Type "language" in the search bar, choose Settings, and then tap or click
      Add a language.

• Choose the language that you want to add, click Options next to the language name, and then click
      Add an input method.

• Browse the input method list and look for the keyboard layout you want to use.

• double-click the keyboard layout, and click Save.
    For more information click on the link below and see if it helps. (also applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/change-keyboard-layout

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Keyboard input problems after the latest update

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard input problems after the latest update

1. Keyboard input problems after the latest update - Similar Threads - Keyboard input problems

2. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  3. Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless keyboard malfunction driver problem after latest win10 update: Hello,On Win 10 after latest update my wireless small keyboard sbox, link https://sbox.biz/keyboards/bluetooth-keyboard-sbox-bt-05 is having malfunctions, meaning 99% of keys working as they should, but spacebar being weird first additional zero with every space, then insert...
  4. Problem After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem After Latest Update: After the latest Windows 10 update, I cannot now open/load LDPlayer Android emulator. I've tried other Android emulators and they all fail. Windows restarts after showing a WHEA stopcode. Can you help or is the problem known and being fixed? Thanks...
  5. Problem after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after latest update: Hello, I get a weird problem after the latest update: the taskbar keeps flashing and the desktop icons never load. I can't open the start menu or do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del. I tried using a recovery point, uninstalling qualtiy updates feature updates can't be...
  6. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  7. Problems after the latest Update

Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  8. Keyboard Input Problem

Keyboard Input Problem: I have this issue for quite a while. When I start my laptop I can type my password and all is going well. A few minutes later of browsing and surfing, my laptop stopped taking inputs from its inbuilt keyboard. Tried it on windows search bar, notepad, browsers all that needs...
  9. Keyboard Problems after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Problems after latest update: Hello! The most recent Windows update on my laptop messed up my keyboard function and gave me a black screen but with the cursor after the login. I was able to get around that but my keyboard still isn't working correctly. I tried uninstalling the update, but after a restart...
  10. Keyboard Input Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Input Problem: I have Windows 10 and I'm using English United States as my keyboard input-- lang[uage. _There was no problem at all until I put-- my laptop t-o sleep for the past- two and half hours. And I'm pretty sure that the sleep is wha-t caused my problem. When I started typing after...