Windows 10: keyboard inputs

Discus and support keyboard inputs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZIGABennani, May 4, 2019.

1. keyboard inputs

Hello,
    My win 10 is in EN.
    My keyboard is AZERTY.

I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them.

It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing.

. keyboard inputs 82908ee0-57fa-4f38-bca3-9219b7e00f6f?upload=true.png

:)

ZIGABennani, May 4, 2019

2. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, May 4, 2019
  3. Keyboard input problem.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Type "language" in the search bar, choose Settings, and then tap or click
      Add a language.

• Choose the language that you want to add, click Options next to the language name, and then click
      Add an input method.

• Browse the input method list and look for the keyboard layout you want to use.

• double-click the keyboard layout, and click Save.
    For more information click on the link below and see if it helps. (also applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/change-keyboard-layout

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 4, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

keyboard inputs

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, May 4, 2019
Thema:

keyboard inputs

1. keyboard inputs - Similar Threads - keyboard inputs

2. Keyboard Input Not Recognized After Releasing One of Multiple Pressed Keys on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Not Recognized After Releasing One of Multiple Pressed Keys on Windows 11: Hello,I'm experiencing a peculiar issue on my Windows 11 system where the keyboard does not seem to register continuous input from a key if another key was pressed simultaneously and then released. For example, if I press and hold down 'JK' and then release the 'K' while...
  3. Keyboard Input Not Recognized After Releasing One of Multiple Pressed Keys on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input Not Recognized After Releasing One of Multiple Pressed Keys on Windows 11: Hello,I'm experiencing a peculiar issue on my Windows 11 system where the keyboard does not seem to register continuous input from a key if another key was pressed simultaneously and then released. For example, if I press and hold down 'JK' and then release the 'K' while...
  4. Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?: Windows 11 and 10 and probably earlier versions come with a virtual touch keyboard that can be triggered from the taskbar. Normally, you'd use a mouse or trackpad and hold down click while drawing letterforms on a virtual touchpad. It's cumbersome to hold click, and I was...
  5. Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?

Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?: Windows 11 and 10 and probably earlier versions come with a virtual touch keyboard that can be triggered from the taskbar. Normally, you'd use a mouse or trackpad and hold down click while drawing letterforms on a virtual touchpad. It's cumbersome to hold click, and I was...
  6. Keyboard input either not working or double typing on start menu & OS input fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input either not working or double typing on start menu & OS input fields: I am running Windows 11 up to date on a Dell XPS 15 9560. I have been having problems with the start menu, desktop and other OS text input fields. In some areas no keyboard inputs are recognised, for example in the start menu I cannot search for anything as no text is entered...
  7. Keyboard input either not working or double typing on start menu & OS input fields

Keyboard input either not working or double typing on start menu & OS input fields: I am running Windows 11 up to date on a Dell XPS 15 9560. I have been having problems with the start menu, desktop and other OS text input fields. In some areas no keyboard inputs are recognised, for example in the start menu I cannot search for anything as no text is entered...
  8. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  9. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  10. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo enhanced performance keyboard with windows 10