Windows 10: keyboard interaction

Discus and support keyboard interaction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard is almost "lagging" and i don't know what to do. i am no computer genius. but i've tried everything within my knowledge, so please help. ps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JørgenMoen, Jan 5, 2019.

1. keyboard interaction

my keyboard is almost "lagging" and i don't know what to do. i am no computer genius. but i've tried everything within my knowledge, so please help. ps i have tried updating the drivers.

:)

JørgenMoen, Jan 5, 2019

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 5, 2019
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard interaction

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

keyboard interaction

1. keyboard interaction - Similar Threads - keyboard interaction

2. Why any keyboard interaction doesn't wake login screen to ask for password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why any keyboard interaction doesn't wake login screen to ask for password?: What is so secrecy about not telling user how to get to password with just keyboard?Even using mouse click to register my presence doesn't wake password prompt into action. I see I have to click and drag the mouse up or down to start.This is so annoying. If there are...
  3. Why any keyboard interaction doesn't wake login screen to ask for password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why any keyboard interaction doesn't wake login screen to ask for password?: What is so secrecy about not telling user how to get to password with just keyboard?Even using mouse click to register my presence doesn't wake password prompt into action. I see I have to click and drag the mouse up or down to start.This is so annoying. If there are...
  4. Why any keyboard interaction doesn't wake login screen to ask for password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I disable/mute the clicking sound when interacting with my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable/mute the clicking sound when interacting with my keyboard?: When I type on my keyboard with headphones, my keyboard makes an irretable clicking sound on every key I tap. I'm currently using Windows 11 and have my AirPod Pro's connected to my device....
  6. How do I disable/mute the clicking sound when interacting with my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable/mute the clicking sound when interacting with my keyboard?: When I type on my keyboard with headphones, my keyboard makes an irretable clicking sound on every key I tap. I'm currently using Windows 11 and have my AirPod Pro's connected to my device....
  7. [HELP] Every time I interact with my keyboard/mouse after ~3-5 minutes of inactivity, all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Every time I interact with my keyboard/mouse after ~3-5 minutes of inactivity, all...: Hi all, and thanks in advance for the help. This has been bugging me for months. I run a 3 monitor setup with my desktop and each time the computer goes longer than 3-5 minutes without an input (when I'm away or just watching Netflix, or whatever) all of my windows re-size....
  8. I cannot interact with the brightness slider, the brightness buttons on my keyboard do not...

I cannot interact with the brightness slider, the brightness buttons on my keyboard do not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Not_your_king [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzzkk1/i_cannot_interact_with_the_brightness_slider_the/
  9. windows reacting with lots of latency to my mouse, keyboard or touch interactions

windows reacting with lots of latency to my mouse, keyboard or touch interactions: sorry for bad english, not native speaker, my notebook is reacting minutes late to a simple click or touch interaction, dose anyone know how to fix this? i cant go into settings or anythig else since its to laggy. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/jotaerreh [link]...
  10. Keyboard doesn't work in the remote machine when interactive logon is applied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard doesn't work in the remote machine when interactive logon is applied.: In the remote machine, I have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to log in the system, but the keyboard doesn't work when I move mouse to the remote screen....