Windows 10: Keyboard interference

Discus and support Keyboard interference in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Accidentaly There were two keyboards plugged into my computer simultaneously, and now some keys only work on one keyboard some only work on the other,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaniBalla, Apr 22, 2020.

1. DaniBalla Win User

Keyboard interference

Accidentaly There were two keyboards plugged into my computer simultaneously, and now some keys only work on one keyboard some only work on the other, even if I disconnect one.

I have tried the most common solutionsdriver, uninstall, trubleshooter, safe mode.. ect

Do you have any other ideas what could I do?

:)

DaniBalla, Apr 22, 2020

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard interference

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard interference

1. Keyboard interference - Similar Threads - Keyboard interference

2. Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 needs serious revision.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 needs serious revision.: Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 is highly unintuitive. The layout makes absolutely no sense.My request for Microsoft is to update the layout making it more intuitive and usable like the phonetic layout used in InPage application....
  3. Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 needs serious revision.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 needs serious revision.: Urdu Keyboard layout in Windows 11 is highly unintuitive. The layout makes absolutely no sense.My request for Microsoft is to update the layout making it more intuitive and usable like the phonetic layout used in InPage application....
  4. Any Options to Make Keyboard Language Changes More Obvious?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any Options to Make Keyboard Language Changes More Obvious?: I find it inconvenient to switch between two keyboard languages and always have to glance at the taskbar to confirm which one is active or when I switch the keyboard input. Is there a visual cue, similar to the volume bar that appears when adjusting volume, that could...
  5. i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore: How can i light it up again? btw its ROG republic of gamers laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-but-my-keyboard-dont-light-up/0a374191-035d-441e-b3a5-cd4ba872761c
  6. i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore

i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore: How can i light it up again? btw its ROG republic of gamers laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-but-my-keyboard-dont-light-up/0a374191-035d-441e-b3a5-cd4ba872761c
  7. Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference: Windows 11 desktop PC using Avantree DG45 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle. This dongle uses Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter.Uses Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.Audio is a Bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB43.All running with latest updates and drivers.The setup works most of the...
  8. Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference

Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference: Windows 11 desktop PC using Avantree DG45 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle. This dongle uses Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter.Uses Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.Audio is a Bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB43.All running with latest updates and drivers.The setup works most of the...
  9. usb mouse interferes with keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb mouse interferes with keyboard.: Model: Notebook ASUS FX505DTWindows 10 64 bitStandard Microsoft drivers. for consumer control, external keyboards, usb mouse.The USB keyboard works OK.Build date: 2020-04Bought-December 2020.Touchpad driver = ASUSTek 11.00.30, shows as disabled when the mouse is plugged...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...