Windows 10: Keyboard is doing random things

Discus and support Keyboard is doing random things in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example when i press "g" it shuts down the computer and when i press "e" it brings up file explorer i tried using another keyboard still had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_OMAR_I, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Keyboard is doing random things

For example when i press "g" it shuts down the computer and when i press "e" it brings up file explorer i tried using another keyboard still had the same problem but with the keys doing different things

the on screen keyboard works fine

submitted by /u/I_OMAR_I
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_OMAR_I, Feb 1, 2021
  2. evanv13 Win User

BSOD at random times doing random things.

Hi,
    I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another post. After the scannow both times it told me there were corrupt files that it couldnt fix. Any help moving on from here would be great.

Thank you.

Attachment 71239
    Attachment 71240

evanv13, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Keyboard is doing random things

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard is doing random things

1. Keyboard is doing random things - Similar Threads - Keyboard doing random

2. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  3. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  4. CTRL key doing random things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL key doing random things: Hi, I noticed that i had my CTRL key doing random things like its opening random apps like powerpoint and word. it is also automatically typing this word `+ and it also mutes my volume and opens magnifier. This problem is totally irritating me as i couldn't copy or paste with...
  5. CTRL key doing random things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL key doing random things: Hi, I noticed that i had my CTRL key doing random things like its opening random apps like powerpoint and word. it is also automatically typing this word `+ and it also mutes my volume and opens magnifier. This problem is totally irritating me as i couldn't copy or paste with...
  6. Windows 11 doing random things by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doing random things by itself: Hi,My Dell running Windows 11 which it came with has been having an issue which often renders it unusable. I can be writing on Word or doing work on Edge - anything - and the search window keeps popping up and down uncontrollably, at the same time as minimizing and moving...
  7. Laptop keyboard is typing random things.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keyboard is typing random things.: I have checked under the keys and there's nothing and it is happening with all the keys had to type this with the on screen keyboard which is no easy task. submitted by /u/Cultural-Enthusiasm4 [link] [comments]...
  8. Keyboard input not working on random things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard input not working on random things: A few days ago I noticed the windows photo app not responding to the arrow keys on my keyboard, then the windows login screen stopped responding to Spacebar/Enter key to reveal the enter password box (it does with mouse input only). I am not able to use keyboard to search...
  9. certain keys are doing random things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    certain keys are doing random things: my right arrow key keeps tying in random things, my numpad #1 keeps exiting me out of everything even when I hold FN when pressing it . Ive tried reinstalling the keyboard driver, troubleshooting everything and nothing seems to fix it. I have also updated my computer to the...
  10. BSOD at random times doing random things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times doing random things.: Hi, I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc doing random shit when typing