Windows 10: Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro

Discus and support Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the keyboard, after win 11 installation I can't press 'W','D' and 'I' at the same time. This issue really affects the gaming. I tried Switching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hrishikesh TP, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro

In the keyboard, after win 11 installation I can't press 'W','D' and 'I' at the same time. This issue really affects the gaming. I tried Switching different keyboards and checking the keyboards in different PC. It doesn't worked. So it will be software related issue in this PC. How it can be solved ?

:)

Hrishikesh TP, Jan 25, 2022

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2022
  3. keyboard issues

Hello Suresh,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you with this.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?
    Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro

Windows 10 keyboard issues

Hello Jeremiah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Keyboard issues can have a number of causes:

• Cables that aren't connected properly

• Incorrect device settings

• Missing updates

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers

• Hardware problems

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

• Are you facing the same issue with an
      on screen keyboard as well?

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method: 1

I suggest you to run hardware & devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.

• Select “Troubleshooting”.

• Select “View all” on the top left corner.

• Click “Hardware & Sound”.

• Click “Hardware & devices”.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter

Method: 2

Uninstall and Reinstall the Keyboard Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Keyboard Drivers

1. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the
    driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Keyboard and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro

1. Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - Keyboard issue pro

2. keyboard issue windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard issue windows 11: tired of needing to double press button like windows,alt,shift,ctrl for them to work i need to press them twice from them to register every time need to press windows key twice if i wanna open windows tab, need to press shift twice if i wanna run in games, need to press ctrl...
  3. keyboard issue windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard issue windows 11: tired of needing to double press button like windows,alt,shift,ctrl for them to work i need to press them twice from them to register every time need to press windows key twice if i wanna open windows tab, need to press shift twice if i wanna run in games, need to press ctrl...
  4. windows 11 Pro issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Pro issue: I have been having issues with W11 now since I got my new HP Envy 17T with W11 preinstalled. Some websites load but do not allow me to log in, When I try and make purchases I cannot complete the checkout process. It is very annoying. I then go to my older HP laptop with W10...
  5. windows 11 Pro issue

windows 11 Pro issue: I have been having issues with W11 now since I got my new HP Envy 17T with W11 preinstalled. Some websites load but do not allow me to log in, When I try and make purchases I cannot complete the checkout process. It is very annoying. I then go to my older HP laptop with W10...
  6. Keyboard issue in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue in windows 11: After the windows 11 installation, in my keyboard, pressing the keys, 'W' ,'D' and 'I' at the same time. I tried changing the keyboards and checking the keyboard in different pc....
  7. Keyboard issue in windows 11

Keyboard issue in windows 11: After the windows 11 installation, in my keyboard, pressing the keys, 'W' ,'D' and 'I' at the same time. I tried changing the keyboards and checking the keyboard in different pc....
  8. Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue in Windows 11 pro: In the keyboard, after win 11 installation I can't press 'W','D' and 'I' at the same time. This issue really affects the gaming. I tried Switching different keyboards and checking the keyboards in different PC. It doesn't worked. So it will be software related issue in this...
  9. Windows 11 Keyboard Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard Issue: After upgrading to Windows 11 I have encountered a keyboard problem. There is a delay of about 30 seconds before I can enter any data. This issue is intermittent and can occur on the login page or during subsequent operations. I’ve updated Intel and keyboard drivers...
  10. Windows 11 Keyboard Issue

Windows 11 Keyboard Issue: After upgrading to Windows 11 I have encountered a keyboard problem. There is a delay of about 30 seconds before I can enter any data. This issue is intermittent and can occur on the login page or during subsequent operations. I’ve updated Intel and keyboard drivers...