Windows 10: Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...

Discus and support Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been dealing with this issue for months now... I have been having the keyboard just go haywire and the keys would just move on their own on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaelshanks1, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...

I have been dealing with this issue for months now...

I have been having the keyboard just go haywire and the keys would just move on their own on the screen...

the typing is not responsive and the logging in every time I get on my laptop everyday for the last 4 months have the same issue....

keys not respond.....

have to click ease of access and then back to get keys to function...cannot get support or anyone to listen to me .....

I have already contacted asus forums and microsoft forums before and got no support in fixing the software...

here are my forum post in the past with links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/problems-with-windows-10/fc3d992c-0bdd-4901-9cc8-208d47403d39?messageId=68e51d95-5328-4074-9568-e78a671582db&auth=1

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?115660-GL702ZC-issue-with-software-maybe-related-to-Windows-10&p=795900#post795900

:)

michaelshanks1, Feb 2, 2020

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 2, 2020
  3. keyboard issue

Hello Pavneet,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with keyboard not working after upgrading to Windows 10 on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt keyboard drivers in the computer.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run inbuilt Hardware & Device troubleshooter

First, let’s try running inbuilt Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer
    was installed correctly.

• Press Windows + W keys on your keyboard to get the search option.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on Hardware and Device and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver software for keyboard and check if it helps.

Note: If you are using a laptop, you have to first download the keyboard drivers from computer manufacturer before uninstalling them.

To do so, please refer to the steps given below and check if it helps.

• Type devmgmt.msc in start search box and hit
      Enter.

• In Device Manager, expand the mouse & keyboard listed in the device list.

• Right click on the driver.

• Click Uninstall.

• Reboot the computer. The drivers will get installed automatically.
    If the issue persists, follow method 3

Method 3:

I would also suggest you to try and connect an external keyboard and check if it helps. Also, check the
    behavior in on-screen keyboard. Please refer to the steps in the following Microsoft Help article given below.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

All the above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of...

1. Keyboard issue upon loging in every time......not hardware related....Im getting tired of... - Similar Threads - Keyboard issue upon

2. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  3. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen: Hello,I've read several threads about this issue but I couldn't solve it myself. So what happened I played a game and alt tab to my browser where I had a lot of tabs opened and I opened some more reaching 98% memory I didn't realise it at the time but I've started using my...
  5. Windows crashes upon loging in, and im having multiple insider build BSOD's.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes upon loging in, and im having multiple insider build BSOD's.: Hello All!Recently, My old SSD faced a catastrophic error, and I lost all of the data, including my old windows install on it, luckily, I was able to get a new SSD, and I have been installing updates and aplications for all of yesterday and today, however, I ran into an issue...
  6. Mouse and keyboard get "tired" after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard get "tired" after a while: I'm seeing this strange problem with my USB wireless mouse and keyboard. They'll be working fine for a while, then they start to get "tired." The cursor will start dragging and jerking around the screen when I move the mouse. The keyboard will start to lose keystrokes, so...
  7. Loging in issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loging in issues: I have an asus laptop, i have had it for about 4 years now with no issues, but now when I turn on the laptop, it asks me to put in a password which is fine, but my laptop will not connect to wifi, and networks dont show up. This issue only really started yesterday, and I...
  8. Script Error upon loging in to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script Error upon loging in to windows 10: URL: https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/convergedloginpaginatedstrings.en_I6Q9I7N7js7qGekal2XLTA2.js What does this error indicate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error-upon-loging-in-to-windows-10/446e75b1-88b6-4948-9273-7595b60f3809
  9. Hardware / Driver Related Issues

Hardware / Driver Related Issues: [ATTACH] Hello, recently i installed Windows 10 on an old EarthWalk Lap15EW2 that came with Windows 7 installed, and right after that, I started having problems where I would boot it up and it would instantly hard-lock and i would have to hold down the power button and...
  10. Audio issues upon every reboot.

Audio issues upon every reboot.: Just as the titles states; why is it that every time I reboot with windows 10; it wipes out my sound? Its making me nuts!!! this once again is on a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Why is it so frigging hard for creative to get their **it in gear and once...