Windows 10: keyboard issue with labtop

Discus and support keyboard issue with labtop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The shift do not work. I want to type @ but it just gives me"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlancheBotha, Sep 16, 2019.

1. keyboard issue with labtop

The shift do not work. I want to type @ but it just gives me"

:)

BlancheBotha, Sep 16, 2019

2. My Labtop's Keyboard

Heey , please when I wake up my labtop , my keyboard doesn't work till I visit the setting and access the keyboard from menu .. just for visiting no changing for anything , why that and how to modify it ?

secondly , my numeric keys doesn't work anyway , although my labtop is New but The Same Hard .

what I can do too ?

HebaGamalUP, Sep 16, 2019
  3. how to enable labtop keyboard

Hi!

My labtop keyword was disable last night. How do you enable labtop keyboard?

Thanks, Veronica Casillas Beas

VeronicaCasillas Beas, Sep 16, 2019
  4. keyboard issue with labtop

how to enable labtop keyboard

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information to assist you in a better way:

• How did you disable the keyboard?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    I suggest you to update the keyboard drivers form device manager and then restart your computer and check. follow the steps: Press
    Windows+R key on your desktop> Type devmgmt.msc>
    Right click on Keyboard drivers and select Update.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

keyboard issue with labtop

1. keyboard issue with labtop - Similar Threads - keyboard issue labtop

2. Labtop setup internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  3. BSOD in my labtop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in my labtop.: i always got BSOD while not my laptop charging the error is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE", The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000039, 0xffff990f295174e0, 0xffff990f29517438, 0x0000000000000000. Please help with this the labtop is new not even complete 1 year, i got...
  4. BSOD in my labtop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in my labtop.: i always got BSOD while not my laptop charging the error is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE", The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000039, 0xffff990f295174e0, 0xffff990f29517438, 0x0000000000000000. Please help with this the labtop is new not even complete 1 year, i got...
  5. My labtop is deleting everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My labtop is deleting everything: Hello everybodyMy name is Jack Cady, and I am currently suffering an error on my laptop where whenever I left click on anything, my computer automatically deletes the selected item. This includes anything from my files, my search results, and even past words on word...
  6. Labtop won't wake from sleep: keyboard and mouse are not listed in wake_from_any

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Labtop won't wake from sleep: keyboard and mouse are not listed in wake_from_any: After trying a zillion possible fixes from various online forums when my laptop stopped waking from sleep, I think I have finally tracked down the actual cause, but I don't know how to fix it. I finally learned to check this:Ah-ha! Nothing is enabled to wake up the computer!...
  7. school labtop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    school labtop: my labtop will take pictures but wont record its a school lab top so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-labtop/2a6ca76f-d22b-42d0-96e1-f3e0e7b42cbe
  8. MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT

MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT: MY ASUS LABTOP TURNS ON AS IF IT'S BOOTING UP.THEN,THE SCREEN GOES BLACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-labtop-will-not-boot/d197cbd0-224d-45a5-a0d8-0adaeb4024a8
  9. my labtop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my labtop: ok im am trying to watch my dvr on my labtop from the hdmi what do I did its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-labtop/0893357a-ef68-4f08-9663-eee4502e39e0
  10. HP labtop wont reset

HP labtop wont reset: I cant reset my labtop Ive tried everything that I can think of but every time I get a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-labtop-wont-reset/c4b3bee6-bcf0-4a77-8ae4-53ad054cc0f9