Windows 10: Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in

Discus and support Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Already read other similar thread but cannot do the troubleshooting since i couldn't even sign in. Cannot even do anything as it keep on typing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iqbal Mus, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Iqbal Mus Win User

Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in

Already read other similar thread but cannot do the troubleshooting since i couldn't even sign in. Cannot even do anything as it keep on typing the number '1' and system will read it as wrong pin number.

Can the sign in option be bypassed?

Can I disabled my laptop keyboard without signing in?

Thanks in advance

:)

Iqbal Mus, Sep 25, 2019

2. HOW to type EUR () in US keyboard

Hi all,
    I have bought a US keyboard and can figure out how to type the sign (she sign is on my 5 keyboard sign)
    I am using windows 10 on PC

I have tried:
    • Shift+5 (gives %)
    • Alt+Shift - give nothing
    • Alt Gr -give nothing
    • CTRL+Alt - also give nothing
    Thanks in advance for your help

SwissExcel, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in

How do I change the default keyboard from handwriting to typing on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you enabled the tablet mode settings on Windows 10?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Turn off on screen keyboard

• Open Start menu, type Settings in search bar and click on Settings.
    • Click on Ease of access and select keyboard.
    • Turn off the on screen keyboard.

Step 2: Turn off tablet mode

I suggest you to turn off tablet mode, as it may also be the cause for the issue.

• Open Start menu, type tablet mode settings in search bar and click on it.
    • Turn off the tablet mode option and check if it helps.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in

1. Keyboard keep typing 1 even at sign in - Similar Threads - Keyboard keep typing

2. Keyboard keeps on typing 777777

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keeps on typing 777777: This results in me not being able to sign in. Very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keeps-on-typing-777777/a6f79fa0-0e23-4ecb-8175-622cddc7d533
  3. Keyboard keeps on typing 777777

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keeps on typing 777777: This results in me not being able to sign in. Very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keeps-on-typing-777777/a6f79fa0-0e23-4ecb-8175-622cddc7d533
  4. Keyboard keeps on typing 777777

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard Keeps Typing The Same Character Even Though I'm Not Hitting the Button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Keeps Typing The Same Character Even Though I'm Not Hitting the Button.: Whenever I click into a text box, the ` key starts spamming repeatedly as if I am holding down the button, but I am not touching it all, usually it goes away when I hit backspace, but having to backspace lines of spam ever time i click into a text box is annoying. I dont know...
  6. Keyboard Keeps Typing The Same Character Even Though I'm Not Hitting the Button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Keeps Typing The Same Character Even Though I'm Not Hitting the Button.: Whenever I click into a text box, the ` key starts spamming repeatedly as if I am holding down the button, but I am not touching it all, usually it goes away when I hit backspace, but having to backspace lines of spam ever time i click into a text box is annoying. I dont know...
  7. I am trying to type "1" but my keyboard doesn't type it - already changed keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to type "1" but my keyboard doesn't type it - already changed keyboard and...: Hello! I was using a new cable keyboard and it wasn't typing the number "1" from the "1/!" button. It types the exclamation point but not the number 1. I changed keyboard to a wireless one now, thinking it would be an hardware problem, but this issue is still happening. I am...
  8. Keyboards keep typing the letter "r"

Keyboards keep typing the letter "r": I recently purchased a new computer and everything was running fine for a couple weeks, until my keyboard just started typing the letter "r" and refused to stop. I restarted my computer, which fixed it for all of 30 seconds. Contacted Windows Support and did everything they...
  9. My keyboard keeps on typing uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My keyboard keeps on typing uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: My keyboard keeps on typing uuuuuuuuu even without touching anything. I can't participate on my online class properly. I have already returned to my previous version of windows,because a friend said that it might be on windows update. At first,it working properly anud itu...
  10. Keyboard typing even when not plugged in

Keyboard typing even when not plugged in: My keyboard has been automatically typing "b" nonstop unless I were to power down and reboot the machine, but it would still continue to repeat the behavior after a few minutes. Unplugging the keyboard and using a different USB doesn't help, or even leaving it unplugged. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard keeps typing 1