Windows 10: Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own

Discus and support Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abusufian Shimul, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own

One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.

Like- ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and goes on.

My laptop is hp probook 470 g3.

When i use external keyboard it shows same problem.Though all the button works for external keyboard including semicolon button.

:)

Abusufian Shimul, Sep 13, 2020

2. Typing, keyboard

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you're having a problem with your keyboard. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your PC using an antivirus program and check if this step will resolve the issue.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own

1. Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own - Similar Threads - Keyboard keeps automatically

2. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  3. Keyboard typing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing on its own: Hi everyone. My keyboard is typing on its own. Scanned my device with antivirus but my device is safe and has no threats. Please help me, Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-on-its-own/3ced0857-894a-4e2a-b4de-d35a35e0d36d
  4. Keyboard typing on its own

Keyboard typing on its own: Hi everyone. My keyboard is typing on its own. Scanned my device with antivirus but my device is safe and has no threats. Please help me, Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-on-its-own/3ced0857-894a-4e2a-b4de-d35a35e0d36d
  5. Forward slashes keep typing on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forward slashes keep typing on its own: For some reason my computer won’t stop typing forward slashes on its own. I have switched keyboards and mouses, is there something else I can do to stop this? I have to use my phone to write this because I am unable to type anything when I try it’s just ///////////////....
  6. Keyboard typing on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard typing on its own: My laptop keyboard is typing * on its own. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-on-its-own/0d082fc5-9252-49e2-8b62-192404cf0098
  7. Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6": Keyboard automatically keeps on typing number "6" and locks muse movement witht he no 6 key above the alphabet pad does not work.Tried formating my pc didn't work also checked out the keyboard of laptop it is ok....
  8. keyboard typing "*" on its own repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard typing "*" on its own repeatedly: My keyboard starts typing "*" on its own repeatedly until you press any key. Initially it was only in excel and word but now it is happening everywhere you can type, including search boxes...
  9. Keyboard seemingly typing on it's own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard seemingly typing on it's own: So, I accidentally pressed down the Windows key, only to have my keyboard seemingly type on it's own. While my cat was lying on my keyboard just a few seconds earlier, the typing certainly seemed human...it typed out "And yes, Burger King is better than McDonald's", probably...
  10. Keyboard typing on its own even when not plugged in

Keyboard typing on its own even when not plugged in: My keyboard has been automatically typing "b" nonstop unless I were to power down and reboot the machine, but it would still continue to repeat the behavior after a few minutes. Unplugging the keyboard and using a different USB doesn't help, or even leaving it unplugged. The...