Windows 10: Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

Discus and support Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is just so ridiculous, i disabled all shortcuts, i deleted all keyboards, i only have one language and one keyboard instaled and STILL HAPENS; the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RodolfoBuch, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

This is just so ridiculous, i disabled all shortcuts, i deleted all keyboards, i only have one language and one keyboard instaled and STILL HAPENS; the windows change when it wants, i cant change it back no matter what i do, i selected the option to show the language bar, and its nowhere, i change the keyboard to azerty but it stays on qwerty, you guys messed up something so simple, even windows 3.1 worked without this problem, ive done some updates since it first started, i have formated my computer, and this still hapens, you guys seriously.... i cant even say anything, YOU GUYS SELL A PRETTY EXPENSIVE PRODUCT to have and stupid bug like that dont you think? I ALWAYS USED PIRATE copy of windows in my entire life because i was poor living in brazil, but now i bought the original windows and guess what? I started to have many stupid problems, how lame is that? Tell me, having this problem for more then a year and looks like Microsoft doesnt give a ****, just gives you the same answer over and over that dont fix anything... im getting REALLY pissed off here, complete lack of respect with your customers, FIX THAT, stop ignoring people and FIX IT, i read lots of topics here of people asking for help, and you guys just sudenly disapear and never answer back and lock the topics, STOP doing that, you guys acts like you own the world and dont give a damm about people with problems on YOUR software. JUST FIX THAT ONCE AND FOR ALL

:)

RodolfoBuch, Aug 24, 2019

2. Keyboard language keeps changing

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you installed Spanish Keyboard in your desktop?

You can follow the steps to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Removing other keyboard layouts.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language >
      Region & Language.
    2. Click on Spanish
      and Click on Remove.
    3. Now add the Spanish language again from
      Region & Language under
      Settings.

Also, if you are using an older build of Windows 10, you can refer to the suggestions by

Monica Cam
    dated 10th October 2016.

Method 2:

Changing the language preference to English only.

1. Go to Settings > Devices >
      Typing.
    2. Under More keyboard settings click on
      Advanced keyboard settings.
    3. Now under Override for default input method select
      English.
    4. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 24, 2019
  3. nadeaujf Win User
    Windows 10 keyboard language keeps changing

Great! I found it by searching Input method as you suggested (full path is Settings -> Typing -> Advanced keyboard settings).
    - I've set "Override for default input language" to "French (Canada)" instead of "Use language list".
    - "Let me use a different input method for each app" was already unchecked
    - I've disabled the key sequence to switch between input languages in (Language bar options -> Advanced key settings)

I hope it did the trick, I'll mark this as solved if the keyboard does not change back by tomorrow.

Thank you!

nadeaujf, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

Keyboard shortcut to change language

Hi all.

I have been set up
    Keyboard shortcut to change
    language
    like this:

Ctrl + 1 = English

Ctrl + 2 = Russian

Ctrl + 3 = Ukrainian

But, after last update this config was restored to defaults.

And from that time, when I'm restarting my computer or put it in to sleeping state - all

Keyboard shortcut are
    restores

to defaults.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

AntonKruchenkov, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

1. Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled - Similar Threads - Keyboard keeps changing

2. shortcut to change to specific keyboard language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    shortcut to change to specific keyboard language?: So far I've been using alt + tab to cycle between my two keyboard languages i usually use. However, since windows keeps automatically adding new keyboards to my system, this shortcut is messed up for me. It is tiring to keep removing these keyboards, and I have not found a...
  3. Language on keyboard keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language on keyboard keeps changing: The language keeps changing in Windows 10 so every few days I go through hell trying to get my keyboard punctuation keys to stay in english. How can I ÈlockÈ them so that the correct punctuation happens when I press the corresponding key on my keyboardÉ - that was supposed to...
  4. Language on keyboard keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language on keyboard keeps changing: The language keeps changing in Windows 10 so every few days I go through hell trying to get my keyboard punctuation keys to stay in english. How can I ÈlockÈ them so that the correct punctuation happens when I press the corresponding key on my keyboardÉ - that was supposed to...
  5. Language on keyboard keeps changing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Keyboard language keeps changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language keeps changing: Hi, The language setting on my keyboard keep changing and switching the keyboard from US to UK. Further, the UK language is not configured on my PC as can be seen in this picture. I have check Office, again UK is not installed (see the other pic). Any ideas as to what's...
  7. Keyboard language keeps changing

Keyboard language keeps changing: I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft account. Both run Windows 10 Pro v1803. Both are completely in English, apart from my laptop having a Spanish keyboard. So I have 2 input methods configured – one English with English keyboard and one English with...
  8. How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard

How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard: Hello. I'm studying Japanese and would like to practice more. I decided to change default language to Japanese. it is easy. However Windows automatically adds Japanese keyboard which I don't need to use. And it is impossible to delete it because it's marked as default one....
  9. How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard.

How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard.: Hello. I'm studying Japanese and would like to practice more. I decided to change default language to Japanese. it is easy. However Windows automatically adds Japanese keyboard which I don't need to use. And it is impossible to delete it because it's marked as default one....
  10. keyboard language keeps changing

keyboard language keeps changing: Since the last windows update my keyboard language keeps changing. That problem did not occur before the update but I can not get rid of it now. system language is English but keyboard is German (for practical reasons). I used override for default input method and German...