Windows 10: Keyboard keeps pressing *

Discus and support Keyboard keeps pressing * in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated the keyboard driver and uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't fix this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jad zakaria, May 28, 2023.

1. Keyboard keeps pressing *

I updated the keyboard driver and uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't fix this issue.

:)

jad zakaria, May 28, 2023

2. Microsoft wired Keyboard 600 keeps connecting and disconnecting each time I press a button.

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

As you have installed the latest drivers for the keyboard and are still facing the issue, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to unplug and plug the keyboard and check if the issue is with the keyboard connection.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2023
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 28, 2023
  4. Keyboard keeps pressing *

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Keyboard keeps pressing *

1. Keyboard keeps pressing * - Similar Threads - Keyboard keeps pressing

2. Keyboard auto pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard auto pressing: I tried disabling the internal keyboard and its still automatically pressing, I also tried to disconnect my external keyboard and its still pressing its getting very annoying I tried everything I tried a battery reset I tried disabling the internal keyboard none of them works...
  3. My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously: My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously. but if I just enter a backspace it stops. and I don't know when it will spam itself again. at first I thought it was sticky keys but when I went to settings it was off . Please help me...
  4. My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously: My keyboard keeps pressing enter key continuously. but if I just enter a backspace it stops. and I don't know when it will spam itself again. at first I thought it was sticky keys but when I went to settings it was off . Please help me...
  5. Keyboard keeps pressing *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keeps pressing *: I updated the keyboard driver and uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keeps-pressing/eb0a185a-a2a1-424e-b71a-67b2a1829593
  6. Keyboard keeps pressing *

Keyboard keeps pressing *: I updated the keyboard driver and uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keeps-pressing/eb0a185a-a2a1-424e-b71a-67b2a1829593
  7. My keyboard keeps messing up and keeps pressing previously pressed keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard keeps messing up and keeps pressing previously pressed keys: So this problem it seems like I'm the only one having I haven't seen anything online which is exactly like what's happening to me.months ago I bought a pc from a company with a good rating.It was custom built with the newest and latest top parts.But one day I was playing...
  8. My keyboard keeps messing up and keeps pressing previously pressed keys

My keyboard keeps messing up and keeps pressing previously pressed keys: So this problem it seems like I'm the only one having I haven't seen anything online which is exactly like what's happening to me.months ago I bought a pc from a company with a good rating.It was custom built with the newest and latest top parts.But one day I was playing...
  9. Keyboard keeps pressing forward slash /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keeps pressing forward slash /: Yesterday I had some problems with my keyboard it literally went crazy, pressing random letters and then it stopped working, but after I had googled the problem and restarted the laptop a few times, it seemed like the problem has been solved. However, today, if I tried typing...
  10. Keyboard keep pressing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard keep pressing: My Toshiba Satellite L55-A5226 keeps pressing the "0" key again. Also it happen may 2019 to about august 2019. after about 1 year its happen again. But it will stopped only when i forcing pressed the 9, 0 and its adjacent keys. How this happen? It is sign of failure in my...