Windows 10: Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

Discus and support Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The solution I have tried so far is to uninstall the keyboard driver, which I cannot do because ctrl alt delete doesn't work on the login page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoldenSniper874, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

The solution I have tried so far is to uninstall the keyboard driver, which I cannot do because ctrl alt delete doesn't work on the login page.

:)

GoldenSniper874, Jan 25, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

I want to add a comma at the end of every line

• Click anywhere in the first line.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Press the downward pointing arrow on your keyboard.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Repeat steps 4 - 6 over and over until you reach the last line.
    If adding a comma at the end of a line causes the line to wrap, adjust the number of words in the line.

BulldogXX, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Touch keyboard pops up at login

Hi Mon,

The on-screen keyboard pops up on the login screen if the Use On-Screen Keyboard
    option is enabled. For us to disable this option, please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Ease of Access Center, and then press Enter.
    • Click on the Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard link.
    • Under Type using a pointing device option, uncheck the
      Use On-Screen Keyboard
      box.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

Keyboard not working and not able to login from login screen

Hi Mateo,

We're glad that you were able to login now on the computer. Since the keyboard is still not working, we would like to know the answers to the following questions:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you are using a standard keyboard (wired/wireless), have you checked if there are any lights from the keyboard that indicates that it is being detected?

In the meantime, we suggest running the hardware troubleshooter as it can fix possible issues that you are having. Kindly follow the steps below to perform it:

• Open Cortana, type in Troubleshoot and click it.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Keyboard.

• Click Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • See sample picture below.

Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen d5cfb7b4-d780-4e0d-89c9-af13087f4e93.png

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

1. Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen - Similar Threads - Keyboard keeps typing

2. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  3. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen: Here are all of the things I've done to try and solve this:- Turned off the on-screen keyboard from the ease of access settings. - Changed the startup type of the Touch keyboard and handwriting service to "disabled"When I tried this, the startup type would always reset after...
  4. On-screen keyboard keeps popping up on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Keyboard keeps appearing on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keeps appearing on login screen: First off: This is not the usual On-Screen keyboard.I already checked the ease of access settings, it was disabled, and turning it on & off didn't change anything.A picture of what this keyboard looks like: taken from my phone because i couldn't screenshot the login...
  6. Keyboard keeps appearing on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keeps appearing on login screen: First off: This is not the usual On-Screen keyboard.I already checked the ease of access settings, it was disabled, and turning it on & off didn't change anything.A picture of what this keyboard looks like: taken from my phone because i couldn't screenshot the login...
  7. Keyboard keeps appearing on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  9. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma): Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cot-type-comma-but-key-is-working-shift-comma/946d8fd4-a3a4-4f04-ba42-03342256895b
  10. Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese comma bottom on screen Keyboard doesn't work: As title, When I press the Chinese comma bottom on screen keyboard, Nothing Happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-comma-bottom-on-screen-keyboard-doesnt/0734d7a7-cc37-44c2-a072-e615b430e9be

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard keeps typing at log in