Windows 10: keyboard keys are not working

Discus and support keyboard keys are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard keys r not working I mean like all the other keys are working but sometimes only 1 key doesn't work is random like sometimes "e' , "t" ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R GAMEROTWEAKS, May 17, 2019.

1. keyboard keys are not working

my keyboard keys r not working

I mean like all the other keys are working but sometimes only 1 key doesn't work is random like sometimes "e' , "t" , "y" etc I checked my keyboard its working fine in other pc

:)

R GAMEROTWEAKS, May 17, 2019

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, May 17, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 17, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

keyboard keys are not working

Keyboard shortcuts and key combo stopped working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices.

Method 2: You may check if the Ctrl key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard).

• And check if it works.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 17, 2019
Thema:

keyboard keys are not working

1. keyboard keys are not working - Similar Threads - keyboard keys are

2. Keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys not working: Hi my laptop was broken so i returned it to dell repair center. After repairing, when i got i have to set everything again. It was like a new laptop. But, now i am not able to use the keyboard shortcut keys like incese/decrease volume and brighness etc. copy paste is working....
  3. Keyboard Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys Not Working: For some reason my space, a, s and d keys aren't working, I recently did a factory reset and all of the sudden some of my keys wont work , these aren't swapped with the arrow keys as i have checked that, how do I fix it? I am on PC with a separate keyboard...
  4. Keyboard Keys not working

Keyboard Keys not working: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145, and a week ago, suddenly out of the blue some of my keyboard keys stop working properly. I would press them but those letters werent getting typed. Then I realized that this was happening only to keys in the qwerty row q-p. I have tried...
  5. Keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys not working: The backspace key is not working and the 't' and 'y' key delete all that i type disappears same thing happens with the shift key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-not-working/40ef3e05-c9b2-4e3a-8a36-b7bf61dcccaf
  6. Keyboard keys not working

Keyboard keys not working: The backspace key is not working and the 't' and 'y' key delete all that i type disappears same thing happens with the shift key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-not-working/40ef3e05-c9b2-4e3a-8a36-b7bf61dcccaf
  7. Keyboard keys not working

8. keys not working on keyboard

keys not working on keyboard: just earlier my keyboard stopped letting me use w + a or d keys together i cant see anything related on google or in the settings for devices my keyboard hasnt previously had this problem other wasd imputes like s+a or d work its just in correlation with the w key...
  9. keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard keys not working: My keyboard keys are not working properly since I did my last update.In just 2 days almost 7-8 keys have stopped working.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-not-working/b3a18ffe-2516-4cbb-8c18-b4f8559df984
  10. keyboard key not working

keyboard key not working: I have updated my laptop. but the backkey in the keyboard as stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-key-not-working/96383f81-5227-40e9-b401-3a80eb002d32